• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Please! Where is this code?

romline5

Where is Resident Evil.NET the code in Resident Evil Revelations 2 PC to save the game?
I want to connect my .net account to the game.
And for that I need the code in the game. Where is this code in game?

OBS - There's no main menu in PC version.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Where is Resident Evil.NET the code in Resident Evil Revelations 2 PC to save the game?
I want to connect my .net account to the game.
And for that I need the code in the game. Where is this code in game?

OBS - There's no main menu in PC version.
I think you find it from the main menu.
Either as an option there or on the options menu or something

romline5

Yes! This is the menu that I need. I still not finding. Other ways? Like console command or trainers to do it?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I have the PS4 version so I can only try and remember what I did, and then you can try and see if there's a PC equivalent.

I went onto the Internet and logged into RE.net. There was a button to press in the top left corner where you chose a Resident Evil game and the platform you play it on, I think. On mine I have Revelations 2 PS4 in the corner, so for PC it's probably Revelations 2 Windows.

Hopefully you can figure that part out. After that then asked me to link my PSN ID to my Capcom account. I followed the steps to log into PSN and then my account linked. Then I went onto Revelations 2 game, pressed options, tested the connection and it worked.

So for me, I had to actually go to RE.net to get the accounts to link. I don't know if there's a similar thing for PC, and maybe someone else can shed some light on that. But I thought it was worth a shot telling you how I did it and seeing if you can figure out a similar way. Good luck! :)

Top Bottom