• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica please just one green herb!.........

Leonkennedy12345

Hi everybody! this is my first post on this forum, and i would say im still a noob when it comes to the resident evil series. but anyways I found my old copy of resident evil code veronica for my dreamcast and I played it up until the point where chris takes the shotgun off the wall and goes into the lab where wesker released the monster on you. but the problem is, I saved right before this encounter and like an idiot i overwritted up until this point. and my health is on Danger!!! I only have 4 red herbs and 2 blue herbs in my savebox. I have backtracked as far as I could and I cannot find any type of health (other than the unaccesable herbs behind the diaramma in the save room). I know im pretty much SOL and ive tried looking up gamebreaker codes for CV on Dreamcast and only finding cheats for CV:X on ps2. can somebody please point me in the right direction!!! btw I havent played this game in like a month since being stuck and in the meantime I beat both RE 2 and RE:3

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Welcome to the forums! It's been a while since I've played it so I can't give you any direct help but CVX cheats can help you. The only difference between CV and CVX is like 12-14 minutes of extra cut-scenes at the end and the console, the rest of the game is exactly the same as far as I know.

Have you tried moving forward without a green herb? From what I remember the shotgun triggers the lasers, which trigger the hunters and it's difficult to get through on
Danger but it is possible to do with a little bit of trial and error. (Just pay attention and avoid the lasers.) There should be a green herb or First Aid Spray around there somewhere.

Leonkennedy12345

Wait so it doesnt matter what platform the game is on for the codebreaker cheats? and I was wrong i actually passed the wesker part and im to a point where i run to a courtyard with 2 hunters

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Oh man, it deleted your save? Oh well. I've succsessfully A ranked that game, but I remember how hard it used to be for me. Started playing at 6, and never actually beat it until I was like 10 or 12.

Top Bottom