• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village Please help im stuck at the garden area

champerink

So i killed beneviento and i want her treasure. i collected the slab from the graveyard and i killed the mini-boss near the grave. But i cant interact with the grave for some reason. Since i killed that boss it just does not respond to anything. Also i cannot acces the house with the well near it for some reason. Both paths are filled with vines and sticks. Im probably misssing something here please help

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
That is strange. After killing the mini-boss, the treasure should be interactable with. I am not 100% sure, but maybe take Moreau out and see if the area is still impenetrable.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I think I’m also having issues with this part of the game because I played through the Beneviento section and the gate in the graveyard never unlocked so I could get the slab.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I think I’m also having issues with this part of the game because I played through the Beneviento section and the gate in the graveyard never unlocked so I could get the slab.
I had this issue too and so I looked into it. As it turns out, you only have a small window of time to actually get the slab. Immediately after you beat Beneviento, go to the crypt with the slab and the door will open when you approach it. If you try to get it after leaving the Village center again, the crypt will be locked. It must be retrieved Immediately after defeating Beneviento and before progressing any further into the story.

Top Bottom