• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Playstation 3 RESIDENT EVIL FANS- (meet and greet)

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
-I am just doing this for all PS3 Fans who would like to arrange game sessions online or add to their psn list that play resident evil games or similar interest games.. Also be sure to add those in advance that will be playing day one on RESIDENT EVIL 6 !! - I am in the United states myself in Florida, So folks remember to also post countries or states for times zones to pick the best partners suitable for your game sessions or availability .. here is my PSN NAME: ROBERTGUARANTE

HELLBOY1980

I play resident 1-5gold edition and RESIDENT EVIL OPERATION RACCOON CITY on Ps3 , also DRAGONS' DOGMA . I will be getting RESIDENT EVIL 6 DAY ONE !

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
Me too, I have RE1-RE5 gold edition. I sold my ORC because it sucks. And ill be gtting RE6 day 1 as well, my psn is edwinlunatv. Im from sandiego CA.

HELLBOY1980

Me too, I have RE1-RE5 gold edition. I sold my ORC because it sucks. And ill be gtting RE6 day 1 as well, my psn is edwinlunatv. Im from sandiego CA.
- I like orc....:oops: I just didnt like the fact that they cut the game in half as DLC !!! I love the USS team

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
- I like orc....:oops: I just didnt like the fact that they cut the game in half as DLC !!! I love the USS team

I know! I mean the game was repetitive and recycled every single stage! The graphics were not that great there were LOTS of bugs and they just gave us half the game? I mean this is the kind of game that should cost like 20 dollars so far. 60 dollars? For a ****ty half game?
I returned this game to gamestop 1 month later after it was released and they only gave me 18 dollars. And you know whats the worst of all. I traded almost all my games for ORC. I traded GTAIV, portal 2, RE5 Gold EDition. (I bought it again in the pstore), 007 blodstone. And It WAS NOT WORTH IT.

HELLBOY1980

I know! I mean the game was repetitive and recycled every single stage! The graphics were not that great there were LOTS of bugs and they just gave us half the game? I mean this is the kind of game that should cost like 20 dollars so far. 60 dollars? For a ****ty half game?
I returned this game to gamestop 1 month later after it was released and they only gave me 18 dollars. And you know whats the worst of all. I traded almost all my games for ORC. I traded GTAIV, portal 2, RE5 Gold EDition. (I bought it again in the pstore), 007 blodstone. And It WAS NOT WORTH IT.
I bought collectors edition, its pretty cool to keep!

eX29-

I've ordered my copy on amazon.ca but can't say for sure if I'll get it day 1 or not, some games I've got them day 1 on a pre-order and the last was Mortal Kombat and it came in 3 days after the release so I'll probably have it within 3 days of it's release.

I don't play many games, nowadays. I still have Resident Evil 5 with all DLC if anyone ever wants to play mercenaries in the meantime but I've been mostly just waiting on Resident Evil 6 (or the demo/if one becomes available to everyone near the games release) at the moment and not on the PS3 much. I will also (probably) get the next NASCAR game coming out in November and those (Res6 & NASCAR) will be the last video games that I buy for myself... so you can expect me to play lots and LOTS of Resident Evil 6 when it comes out, with some racing in-between. I really hope all those other game modes after the story are a blast. If all else fails at least we still got mercenaries. LOL

I will also be getting all DLC that comes out for Res6 whenever they come out.

I'm from Ontario, Canada.

PSN = excellent29 (please include RE6 in request)

BranBran

I'll have it on day one but I already have a friend to play with... But Mercs and the other mods I'm down for! Also, right now I've been playing a lot of Uncharted 3 if anyone wants to join my party? bRAN_Bran23 is my user ID. Just tell me your from here in the message box if you send a friend request, otherwise I may delete it lol. ;)

Jwells

PSN id steez777

I play RE1, RE2, RE3, RE CVX HD & RE 4HD... sold RE5 ((Wish I hadn't )
Also Playing (mp/co-op games): Battlefield 3, Borderlands, Trine 2, Portal 2, Dead Nation and Lil Big Planet Karting :cool:

Preordered RE6 Steelbook on Amazon UK, hopefully I'll get it on the release date! *Crosses fingers*...

I'm from Amsterdam....The Netherlands, so GMT+2. (but...i'm only playing Resi games at night).

HELLBOY1980

PSN id steez777

I play RE1, RE2, RE3, RE CVX HD & RE 4HD... sold RE5 ((Wish I hadn't )
Also Playing (mp/co-op games): Battlefield 3, Borderlands, Trine 2, Portal 2, Dead Nation and Lil Big Planet Karting :cool:

Preordered RE6 Steelbook on Amazon UK, hopefully I'll get it on the release date! *Crosses fingers*...

I'm from Amsterdam....The Netherlands, so GMT+2. (but...i'm only playing Resi games at night).
-long as your a good player that loves resident evil like the rest of the fans thats all that matters:D - If you have a headset and speak english thats a plus too !

Top Bottom