• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 playing co-op, no mics!

Dannymartin89

Is it just me or it it that everyone who joins in and plays 2 player co-op don't use a mic?

it's really frustrating as I think it's incredibly helpful to play with somebody who u can interact with, especially on Mercs as you really need teamwork to build up a good combo score.

Am I the only person using a mic or are there people out there?

regards, Dan

weskerondope

i dont have xbox live yet, but before i get it ill be sure to buy a mic adapter, playing with people who dont use mic feels like playing with a bot i would guess

Dannymartin89

Yeah I mean the A.I on the game is ok but it's nothing special. So it makes it very handy to have a player who u can talk and interact with.
Makes the game a lot more fun too

weskerondope

yeah, i myself have been playing a lot of revelations online, i wish i could comunicate with my fellow players,
i asked if people wanted to skype and play here, but so far nobody responded, i guess a lot of people dont have 3ds anyway

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I don't mind on campaign, cause i know what am doing. but mercs is the thing to have a mic at.

Yeah it's easier on campaign without, the game directs you. But on Mercs you need to know what your partner is doing, if they get downed and they're halfway across the map you're pretty much done.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Always getting beat down by Hunters 2.0
(Bloodshots)

i like to down them with the sniper rifle, (being Ada costume 2 and both Helena's alternative costumes) and the different types of hand grenades. at first, they were the type of B.O.Ws i hated to take care of, but now they have become my favourite B.O.Ws to deal with, as it gives me a challenge to deal with them.

TheVacantThrone

Always getting beat down by Hunters 2.0
(Bloodshots)

Flash grenades will bring them to their knees and expose their chest straight away, melee them when they're down and it's a 1 hit kill.

Me and Wake up Ne0 got chased by loads of them, i threw down a flash and there was about 6 on their knees, then just run around and melee them all :)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I always have my mic on or nearby and plug it in. Its a bit annoying when hardly anyone puts theres on but i like the way we can say things with our character like RB + B to say thanks. I wish there was a phrase for 'Sorry' though for when i keep blowing my mates up with the fireman, lol.
I felt bad because the other night, i had my mic plugged in, and playing with someone on mercenaries (must have been a new player) Well I healed them repeatedly but they always had full red health, i can tell from their gamertag in Red, so i knew they were not healing, all my pills and spray got used up healing them, then we both go down about 10 times. At the end i was raging and i thought they purposely let me use my heals and go down. so in anger i shouted 'use your bloody spray and pills and a swear word ' Well i sent message to say sorry ! But they said they'll never play with a random again. Sorry i shouted to that new player i was just trying to help. :(
Oh and bloodshots ! I like to slash them with my knife or stun rod!

TheVacantThrone

I always have my mic on or nearby and plug it in. Its a bit annoying when hardly anyone puts theres on but i like the way we can say things with our character like RB + B to say thanks. I wish there was a phrase for 'Sorry' though for when i keep blowing my mates up with the fireman, lol.
I felt bad because the other night, i had my mic plugged in, and playing with someone on mercenaries (must have been a new player) Well I healed them repeatedly but they always had full red health, i can tell from their gamertag in Red, so i knew they were not healing, all my pills and spray got used up healing them, then we both go down about 10 times. At the end i was raging and i thought they purposely let me use my heals and go down. so in anger i shouted 'use your bloody spray and pills and a swear word ' Well i sent message to say sorry ! But they said they'll never play with a random again. Sorry i shouted to that new player i was just trying to help. :(
Oh and bloodshots ! I like to slash them with my knife or stun rod!

I couldn't find my mic the other day! I'll get it plugged in and we'll sesh at some point. Sorry i keep bailing after one round, my mates just got the game and wanted me to play through the story with him quickly.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
as some-one who doesn't have a mic i think the call/command system is nice, as you can have a (basic) communications with your partner.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I couldn't find my mic the other day! I'll get it plugged in and we'll sesh at some point. Sorry i keep bailing after one round, my mates just got the game and wanted me to play through the story with him quickly.
no worries im usually off and on and multitasking myself when the xbox is on. i'll try and get some games in tonight. i don't really mind about the mic's but i like to have a joke and shout at the zombies when i play.

TheVacantThrone

no worries im usually off and on and multitasking myself when the xbox is on. i'll try and get some games in tonight. i don't really mind about the mic's but i like to have a joke and shout at the zombies when i play.

I prefer it with mics aswell, it's just easier for communication.

MissDomino

Premium
Most of the time I play without a mic. Mostly because I have an eyetoy as a mic and it sounds horrible on the other side, which makes it a bit frustrating. The commands do me fine, unless I start messing up the buttons.

Top Bottom