• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Played through RE: directors cut

Johnny_S

Hi! I'm stuck on the original RE. I played the game through with Chris, won the Tyrant's first form and now I'm stuck. I'm supposed to escape the lab with Jill, but I can't trigger an alarm. Has it something to do with that Rebecca died (I think she did)? I've been running around for quite a while now.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Yep. No self-destruct sequence without Rebecca. And if you didn't see her in the lab so far, it means she's dead. But you can still escape, the mansion will just not be destroyed.

Johnny_S

OK. Now I just need to figure out how to escape. I guess the elevator that is used in case of an emergency is not an option.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Wesker should drop a key after being impaled by the Tyrant. With that key, you can open Jill's cell as well as a door in the same room with the elevator you just described. Jill should be waiting there when you arrive, and that door will lead you straight to the heliport (after a few corridors, that is).

Johnny_S

I'm an idiot :D It was too obvious to use the key that it didn't cross my mind.

Ed: Oh I didn't eve get to fight the Tyrant a second time. Bummer. Guess I'll try to save Rebecca next time. If I'm correct I should save her as soon as the first hunters appear.

Oh great. In my oldest save file I was already too late. She got decapitated by a Hunter. "REBECCAAA!" Classic! :p

Refan128

I'm playing Resident Evil Director's cut as well (but with Jill). Just got to the guard house and I am having a lot of fun. After I beat it I will play again with Jill or use Chris.

Top Bottom