• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Played REmake a million times...

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
...but I've never seen this:

I always save Rebecca! I didn't know she could die and you could actually go on with the game! I figured that, if she died, you got a game over. I sense a replay in my future...

Of course, this thread isn't just about that! Seeing this got me wondering; What stuff in these games have any of you not experienced first hand (if anything)?

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
I think the whole rebecca being able to die and still being able to go on in the game is a new thing. I'm not sure if its in the original game or not...hmmm now I'm curious lol

EDIT: now I'm even more curious...do you have to burn her body so she doesnt come back as a zombie???

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
I've done everything in the remake except beat Invisible enemy mode and Real Survival mode. Invisible enemy mode is what it sounds like, invisible ememies lol. Real Survival mode is where the item boxes are not connected with each other, alot of backtracking and alot more time to beat the game.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Ogay, I haven't played the Remake a million times, but I have a question: When Rebecca asks you to let her practice the Moonlight Sonata and you say No, does it make any difference? She'll do it anyway, I know, but when I played the original RE1 for the first time, I thought my answer might affect the game somehow in the long run. But I never noticed any changes.

Mr Sunshine

I think the whole rebecca being able to die and still being able to go on in the game is a new thing. I'm not sure if its in the original game or not...hmmm now I'm curious lol

It was in the original game as well.

Ogay, I haven't played the Remake a million times, but I have a question: When Rebecca asks you to let her practice the Moonlight Sonata and you say No, does it make any difference? She'll do it anyway, I know, but when I played the original RE1 for the first time, I thought my answer might affect the game somehow in the long run. But I never noticed any changes.

I'm not exactly sure how many times you have to say no, but if you do it on too many occasions she won't be wearing a vest at the end of the game when Wesker shoots her and she dies. I could be wrong though.

I've never managed to wait for barry after the second yawn fight. I was too eager and never got a rope.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
It was in the original game as well.

I'm not exactly sure how many times you have to say no, but if you do it on too many occasions she won't be wearing a vest at the end of the game when Wesker shoots her and she dies. I could be wrong though.

I've never managed to wait for barry after the second yawn fight. I was too eager and never got a rope.

When you tell Rebecca No, and try to leave, she remains at the piano and plays it anyway. Nothing else is changed other than the cut scene in the piano room.

If you do wait for Barry, then you meet him in the caves and, depending on what you choose, you and Barry can discover Enrico together or you can find Barry severely wounded after finding Enrico and then he dies after giving you his photo.

Top Bottom