• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Plase can someone answer me?

Cyramoon

Hello everyone, I need help playing RE6 on Xbox 360 So, I have these two doubts until a few days ago, my game disc wouldn’t start, the system always said that it couldn’t recognize the disc, and that I would have to clean it, and after many videos watched, supposedly if I cleaned my xbox’s cache it would work, and great, it worked! but while I was playing Chris’s campaign I realized something, regardless of the chapter, I couldn’t skip anybody, I always had to start at the beginning (For example: I couldn’t change to chapter 4-3, I always had to start at the beginning of chapter 4) and it made me a little uncomfortable, can this be resolved? it won't make that much of a difference, but I look at it and I feel uncomfortable. the other mistake is in chapter 5 of leon, on the elevator part, where he needs to climb the wire, that part independently always needed to press the LT + RT button together, but always after a certain meter I fell, and I just didn't I can get through the Quick time event buttons, what the hell do I need to do to get through easily? English is not my native language, so if there are mistakes, please be patient, I just want to play my RE normally, without any of these hassles :(.

EDIT: I apologize for the disorganized nad responses to the comments, I have never commented on a forum before: /

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

Hello everyone, I need help playing RE6 on Xbox 360 So, I have these two doubts until a few days ago, my game disc wouldn’t start, the system always said that it couldn’t recognize the disc, and that I would have to clean it, and after many videos watched, supposedly if I cleaned my xbox’s cache it would work, and great, it worked! but while I was playing Chris’s campaign I realized something, regardless of the chapter, I couldn’t skip anybody, I always had to start at the beginning (For example: I couldn’t change to chapter 4-3, I always had to start at the beginning of chapter 4) and it made me a little uncomfortable, can this be resolved? it won't make that much of a difference, but I look at it and I feel uncomfortable. the other mistake is in chapter 5 of leon, on the elevator part, where he needs to climb the wire, that part independently always needed to press the LT + RT button together, but always after a certain meter I fell, and I just didn't I can get through the Quick time event buttons, what the hell do I need to do to get through easily? English is not my native language, so if there are mistakes, please be patient, I just want to play my RE normally, without any of these hassles :(.
Probably you didn't download the last game update, Infact last patch add the chapter selection and the leon climbing is more easy to made because that quick time event before the update sucked really bad
Just download the last game update and everything would be fine

Last edited by a moderator:

Moonlight_Sonata

Unfortunately, I can't your problem. I wanted to say, however, that your english is excellent! If you hadn't mentioned being a non-native speaker, I would've never known.

Hope someone can help you out.

Cyramoon

I checked the link you sent me, and I appreciate the time you took to help me, I really think that must be it! The curious thing was that before I cleared the cache, I was able to choose the sessions of the chapter, but as said, the system did not always know the disc, so it was not so valuable, and man, when I solved the problem and went to play the chapter 5 with leon, it was complicated. I'm not exaggerating, but until I picked up the pace of the climbing buttons, it took me about 30 minutes with Simmons on my tail, I wonder if Helena had any reaction, she would certainly curse me, xddd. again, thank you! I will check again with more attention and also look for the new update to download, really, you saved a girl's game haha.

Cyramoon

That was so cute, I thank you for the affection, I confess that sometimes I had to use the translator, but that made me very proud, again, thank you!

Top Bottom