• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 People I saw the BEST VIDEO OF RESIDENT EVIL 6 EVER !!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness

Infected
I dont know :D, I am American, this man is Brazilian
Well, the fact that your very first post on the forum was a youtube video, leads me to believe that you have some stake in the video yourself, and perhaps even made your account solely to promote the video. But you wouldn't do that, now would you Arthur? :rolleyes:

Arthur F

No, I dont do that, I will post different videos here, its not of the same channel, and I will post it here to entertain you because I really love Resident Evil/Biohazard and I think you like it too

Darkness

Infected
I have a lot of foreign friends, and your grammar sounds very similar to theirs.

Also I took two years of Spanish, and during that time we used 'de' often to show possession, which in English roughly translates to 'of'; So when you say its not of the same channel, it sounds like your translating a phrase from Spanish like de un canal diferente. I think a native English speaker would probably word this as from a different channel, or from other channels. :cool: I know in Brazil they speak Portuguese which is very similar to Spanish, so perhaps you are this man from Brazil who made the video after all.

Also, if someone from the US were to tell someone else that they were from Chicago, they would not say they are from "Chicago-Illinois-USA." I've never heard anyone include USA or US in their location. They would just say "I'm from Chicago," or just "Illinois," if they wanted to be less specific. Most Americans will definitely recognize those two locations without having to be told that they are in the US.

Another thing, If you really are from Chicago, why would you be watching videos in a foreign language anyway? (Much less deciding that they were the best video ever, LOL!) :rolleyes:

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Lol ja can you tell me exactly what is so great about this video? Because I don't see it. I may be new to this forum, but I'm pretty sure I can safely say that most people on this forum are at a level where no one is going to watch 28 mins of someone else playing RE6, when we can have a blast playing it ourselves. And probably do a better job of taking down Ustanak in the process =p.

Like Darkness said, there's a difference between bad grammar and typing in a language you're not familiar with, and I can see it too. Either way, I don't think it's a could idea to keep posting them here, because I don't think many people who've already beaten it (or can play it even) will be "entertained". =p I gotta agree with TomVinPrice. The smoked salmon smells really good right now =p

Arthur F

I have a lot of foreign friends, and your grammar sounds very similar to theirs.

Also I took two years of Spanish, and during that time we used 'de' often to show possession, which in English roughly translates to 'of'; So when you say its not of the same channel, it sounds like your translating a phrase from Spanish like de un canal diferente. I think a native English speaker would probably word this as from a different channel, or from other channels. :cool: I know in Brazil they speak Portuguese which is very similar to Spanish, so perhaps you are this man from Brazil who made the video after all.

Also, if someone from the US were to tell someone else that they were from Chicago, they would not say they are from "Chicago-Illinois-USA." I've never heard anyone include USA or US in their location. They would just say "I'm from Chicago," or just "Illinois," if they wanted to be less specific. Most Americans will definitely recognize those two locations without having to be told that they are in the US.

Another thing, If you really are from Chicago, why would you be watching videos in a foreign language anyway? (Much less deciding that they were the best video ever, LOL!) :rolleyes:
Alright, but, I am trying to understand portuguese, its obviously it isn't the best video ever but I think it is too coll, so I put it here, you can think I am this channel, but I am not, I have better things to do then make videos of Resident Evil, I will need a Game Captura, a Good PC, and more, and I dont have no one of this, I really lilke the game, but I will never lose my time making videos, I preffer watching it LOL

Arthur F

Lol ja can you tell me exactly what is so great about this video? Because I don't see it. I may be new to this forum, but I'm pretty sure I can safely say that most people on this forum are at a level where no one is going to watch 28 mins of someone else playing RE6, when we can have a blast playing it ourselves. And probably do a better job of taking down Ustanak in the process =p.

Like Darkness said, there's a difference between bad grammar and typing in a language you're not familiar with, and I can see it too. Either way, I don't think it's a could idea to keep posting them here, because I don't think many people who've already beaten it (or can play it even) will be "entertained". =p I gotta agree with TomVinPrice. The smoked salmon smells really good right now =p
Like I said, I dont lose my time, only wanted to entertain you, but, if you dont want, alright, I dont put more videos here but one thing I am shure, I am not this channel =P

Darkness

Infected
Alright, but, I am trying to understand portuguese, its obviously it isn't the best video ever but I think it is too coll, so I put it here, you can think I am this channel, but I am not, I have better things to do then make videos of Resident Evil, I will need a Game Captura, a Good PC, and more, and I dont have no one of this, I really lilke the game, but I will never lose my time making videos, I preffer watching it LOL
Oh many okays. Am very understand of you now. The mistake was of my own, being which mistaken am I. I see that you do not have no one Game Captura, therefore cannot do making of the videos, nor have the time. LOL My guess this misunderstanding was that being no Game Captura, no one no game. You are the right, I am inside the wrong. Forgiven my accusation of that you being make video man in Brazil, clearly for you not now I know. No one from Brazil Game Captura, neither Good PC, neither Bad PC no one neither never. You don't have none of this.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Oh many okays. Am very understand of you now. The mistake was of my own, being which mistaken am I. I see that you do not have no one Game Captura, therefore cannot do making of the videos, nor have the time. LOL My guess this misunderstanding was that being no Game Captura, no one no game. You are the right, I am inside the wrong. Forgiven my accusation of that you being make video man in Brazil, clearly for you not now I know. No one from Brazil Game Captura, neither Good PC, neither Bad PC no one neither never. You don't have none of this.
While i do enjoy (At i'm pretty sure others do too) With this whole video-thingy crap

I think we should just take a deep breath grab some hot chocolate and enjoy our days before christmas

If it even happens....

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Dude, you sound like Charlie Kelly now lolz.

This thread bring happy to me myself. Many laughters had here.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Wow, some of you people really behaved like assholes in this thread - congratulations. I'm so NOT impressed.

It's really not in good form or classy at all to belittle someone for not having a firm grasp of English, regardless of whether or not it was their first language. Helping them is one thing, but being a prick about it is another altogether. It's not as if posting Youtube videos is against the rules either, so frankly, this discussion is pretty useless.

And Arthur, I'd like to apologize on behalf of the staff for the rudeness you encountered here. We are usually very kind and welcoming, and I don't condone the behaviour presented here. If I see it again, I will be dishing out infractions.

And if you're one of the people who perhaps owe an apology to Arthur, you know where to find him.

Thread locked.

Reactions: Meg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom