• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Pausing the game...

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Same as most Co-op games , I'm fairly sure RE5 was like this
Its a bit annoying when you have to re-do your control set up everytime and cant pause

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Well imagine how annoying it would be if ur co-op partner simply paused the game randomly and u have to sit there and wait lolz

BranBran

I'm pretty sure that the real game will save you setups that way you don't have to redo it every time you play, just like every other game out there.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I suppose they could incorporate some kind of pausing system into it, where if the person who paused it had a certain amount of time to come back, like in the Fifa games. If they didn't, the game is ended and the other person can join another game at will. But whether or not that would work I'm not sure.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
RE5 had no pausing online as well. But its nothing a message saying hold on or talking through a mic can't fix.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
it is true on most online game, that being, that pausing (pressing start to pause). is impossible during online-game play, multiplayer wise. well actually, it is possible but it won't stop the gameplay that is going on, on your end it is paused, but on the other player's end, the action is still going on and you are open to be attacked.

weskerondope

hi there fanboys and fangirls, this is me first post,
i think on the early demo released with that dragon game there was no pause function
it was however added in the second demo
correct me if im wrong

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Its only when you do single player offline you can pause. Theres still no pause online. I like it and don't mind anyway theres plenty of checkpoints and safe areas where you could chill, i'll be playing with people with a mic so its not an issue to me

Top Bottom