• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) Pale Heads

mert20004

Are pale heads in re2 remake g-virus zombies? They are exclusive to ghost survivor episodes.

I would say they are; there are files found in the game which say that there were g-virus experiments made at orphanage.

I dont think they are nude t-virus zombies which appear at the end of every classic re game; those things cant regenerate damage unlike the pale heads that appear at re2 remake.

D

Deleted member 21244

Are pale heads in re2 remake g-virus zombies? They are exclusive to ghost survivor episodes.

I would say they are; there are files found in the game which say that there were g-virus experiments made at orphanage.

I dont think they are nude t-virus zombies which appear at the end of every classic re game; those things cant regenerate damage unlike the pale heads that appear at re2 remake.
Yeah i think they are some g virus experiments

Since the ghost survivor is not canon i Don't think they are canon in the main story but they are cool enemy in my opinion

They were a bit ripped of not a hero white molded but i like them nonetheless

Also its only me or they look like the pale monster from pan's labyrinth? They are the same

c1520b76-b157-4a2c-a52b-ac38d5c2462c.jpg

mert20004

I wished re2 remake's story was better written and replaced re2's story similar to how re1 remake replaced re1; still not a big fan of how scenarios were handled. Also I wished we fought these things in the main story; I mean the game already cut some of the monsters unlike re1 remake and lazily handled ivies. These things could technically become the crimson heads of re2 remake.

Oh well, let's hope they dont make mistakes like this in re3 remake.

As for the images; yeah wesker, they kinda look similar.

D

Deleted member 21244

I wished re2 remake's story was better written and replaced re2's story similar to how re1 remake replaced re1; still not a big fan of how scenarios were handled. Also I wished we fought these things in the main story; I mean the game already cut some of the monsters unlike re1 remake and lazily handled ivies. These things could technically become the crimson heads of re2 remake.

Yeah i m totally whit you on this, despite the fact i like re 2 remake it P iss me off that the scenario were handled that way and how the story was cut

Re 3 remake seems more promising, you ll be glad to hear that it was confirmes that spider will happear in re 3 and there were rumor that the raven will be returning too

RedfieldFan

Totally agree that it's a shame how the story was handled in RE2 remake. It's easily the worst thing in an otherwise awesome game. They should just have stuck with the ClaireA/LenoB story from the original as the basis for the remake's story. I do think that Leon should be the one to meet Marvin though. I would also prefer if both protagonists were present for the final fight on the train for the story's sake.

I don't mind that they cut the spiders from the remake as they barely appear in the original. The g-monsters are a good replacement and makes sense within the story.

I was sad that they changed the ivy monsters to plant-zombies though.

I'm just glad they didn't cut the hunters in RE3.

Top Bottom