• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Paintball

Trinity

I'm playing paintball for the first time tommorow with some mates,so I wondered if any of you guys tried it. Can you give me some helpful advice or something? :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Dont get shot in the neck or the finger and just try to have fun :p shoot as many people as possible!!
It's good to keep your head down as well otherwise someone will shoot you lol try an stay hidden etc etc ive only been once and it was fun, didnt realise how much it hurt to I got shot in the back hahah good fun

Godammlover

Don't try and preserve your bullets/paintballs. I've tried that before, you just end up shooting more because of the thrill.

Although, these chinese people that we're with us one day they only used 100 paintballs, I mean c'mon what'd they use? Their hands?

Hoady

I did mine indoors on hell stuntman carpet you jumped on it and you could slide like 5 meters into cover it was so sick.Its not as painful as people make it out to be just don't get yourself shot out in the first few seconds you wanna be in there long enough to fight and time goes real quick so make use of it.

Is it going to be indoors or outdoors?I only did it once but man such fun.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
A girl that's interested in not only video games, but also paintball? :)

++++ points to my wife. :p

I have not tried paintball, I would love to.
Use clothes and gear to cover all parts of your body, especially the face and the neck.
If you are somewhat familiar with guns and basic shooting you'll do fine. Stay low to the ground and use any cover available.
Tell us if it went well! :)

ResidentZelda

I haven't played paintball yet, but it sounds fun!!

Just remember take your RE senses out! and just shot everything that moves lol XD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
And don't use the left joystick to aim, and don't press X to fire. :p

Trinity

Hehehe tnx guys..I trained shooting for a while,so I think I'll do good.
Yeah,it's gonna be me and 6 blokes..I'll bring a picture of Jill,just in case :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive been shot in the head with a paintball gun haha quite funny all the paint stuff goes in your hair through tthe helmet

Trinity

Yeah,my mate has blue hair now :)
I got hit on the neck,that was the most painful spot.
Anyway it was great :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Trinity;43924 said:
I think it's because they're opened regions.I'm wearing a scarf next time :)
Darlin' I told you to cover your neck! But did you listen? ;)

Do you have photos? I'd like to see your new blue hair. :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Trinity;43921 said:
I got hit on the neck,that was the most painful spot.
Hahaha you got hit on the neck lol! if Romero said protact ya neck...
haha thats the worst place to get shot.. in the neck, depends what part of the neck as well, like if a guy got shot in the adams apple that would HURT!

there is a tip shoot people in the throat, try saying you didnt get hit after that lol. I know how some people wipe the paint off themselves when they get hit just so they can carry on playin lol :p

Trinity

Romero;43933 said:
Darlin' I told you to cover your neck! But did you listen? ;)

Do you have photos? I'd like to see your new blue hair. :p

Yeah,but it was so hot :)
No sorry,we were to busy slaughtering each other :)

Godammlover

The first time, I ever played paintball.

Well, it was a nice day.
There was a course. It was small, 4 / 6 huts. You had to stay in them, (Defenders) And attackers had to rush up there and get enemy intel. Anyways, I was just minding my own business and got popped in the neck 3 times.
I got shot in the arse twice. :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
insted of minding your own bussiness you could of been minding everyone elses an you might of shot the other person in the neck three times an in the ass twice lol :p

jokin haha that sounds painful.

Top Bottom