• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Outbreak 1 Outbreak 3?

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I wouldn't mind one. Capcom had about 20 scenarios planned, but cut them to 5 for the first one and 5 for the second. Plus there was a bunch of unused characters and NPCs that can only be accessed with a cheating device.

So yeah, I'm all for an Outbreak file 3.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Outbreak 3 was an option in Capcom-Unity's interest survey, so that lets a bit of hope shine. Personally, I'd like a third one. I used to say I'd like ports of the original two, but I doubt I'd play for long. I mean, I quit for a reason--new and better things.

OutbreakFTW

File 3 was complete, all files were going to be released as one game, they decided to split them into 3 and cash in.... it failed terribly and they never looked back. Capcom doesn't care about what fans want. They care about the Call of Dookey craze and they are riding the bandwagon like everyone else. RE is a shell of it's former self and i refuse to play a single title in the series after playing 5. In my eyes this series is officially garbage and died with Outbreak being the last true game in the series. 4 was fun for what it was, but i would NOT have called it RE... Crazy pitchfork alien head mayhem sounds like a better title.

EQOAnostalgia

There was an outbreak 3 scheduled for release but it got cancelled. All of them were done at once and they were supposed to be one game but they got greedy and decided to split them up! Very stupid imo.

Top Bottom