• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Our Resident Evil 6 Let's Play

MaximumLobsters

Hey, so I decided to do a Let's Play of Resident Evil 6 with my friend Max since we both already played through all the others, by having regular days we would get together and play them. So i posted them up and i figured who better to post it to then to People who love Resident Evil?

Click right here for the Full Playlist!

Click the Images below to see the video!

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I haven't seen much of it yet, but the QTE counter sounds like a nice idea. Since the game has been critisised for its overuse of QTEs, it will be interesting to learn how many it actually has. However, the Helena player should do something about his microphone, his voice is very hard to hear. Also, you shouldn't talk during cutscenes people may find that annoying. (I don't, because I already know the scenes, but players who can't or don't want to play the game themselves might be interested in what the characters are saying.)

MaximumLobsters

Thanks! the microphone this is an issue of we only had one, so we had to both talk into one, but it is improved in the next one here (also there's more QTEs)

Part 2! This time with 100% more zombies!

Top Bottom