• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Ooze in RE6?

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
Okay, so I watched the RE6 Trailer after watching RE:Revelations and something caught my eye. This clip that's 2 or three seconds long. I got two pictures of it.
osfl0n_th.png

This looks like that exploding Ooze creature and explodes in the trailer, so this film might have a connection to Revelations.
What do you people think? I may be wrong, but that looks just like an Exploding ooze to me.

Jakeykins18

Useless
Since RE6 takes place worldwide, the T-Abyss Virus spreading on the land wouldn't seem extreme.
well in Asia people eat A LOT of sea food. So like a school of fish infected with the virus that get caught up in a fisherman's net then served to a family could do some damage. Theres A LOT of people in Asia so it would spread quickly.

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Yup good remark about Asia, wouldn't be surprised if Chris (it's Chris, right?) visits Asia because of "strange behaviours and sightings".

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
Yep. That sounds just like chris. :D
I think RE6 will be awesome with Ooze as well as zombies. I enjoyed Revelations and a crossover with that and original RE would just be awesome.

Top Bottom