• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Online?

re4epicfail

Not that i know of.
On RE The Umbrella Chronicles and The Darkside Chronicles you can see scores from other players but that is about it.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
there will never be a decent resident evil online on the wii, not even ps3/360 have a decent resident evil online.
re5, is a quality game, but lets be honest here folks, versus is....not worth the money, i do regret getting it now, that i've had it for some time and played around with it.
if you want any kind of resident evil online, just switch to playing left4dead. now thats a good online zombie slayer.

Chris-BSAA

aintnoscrub;60931 said:
there will never be a decent resident evil online on the wii, not even ps3/360 have a decent resident evil online.
re5, is a quality game, but lets be honest here folks, versus is....not worth the money, i do regret getting it now, that i've had it for some time and played around with it.
if you want any kind of resident evil online, just switch to playing left4dead. now thats a good online zombie slayer.

you don't buy RE5 for Versus, you buy it for mercenaries. And why buy just RE5 or L4D while you can buy them both? There both worth it.

Top Bottom