• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 online is screwed up now !!!!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
There was an update message but when you go to accept the update there is none!!! just new upgrades to purchase, now everytime I go to play raid mode I cant online cause I didn't accept the update that isn't there !!!! Now what are we supposed to do about this ?? This on Ps3 by the way, don't know If this happened for xbox ?

HELLBOY1980

im guessing youre in the same boat as me......... this sucks !!!! they better fix this !! I was on my way to trench mode! also its not reading any of my DLC :mad:

HELLBOY1980

Ohhh
Do you mean the comparability packs?
I think you can find them on the psn store
-you go to them and its freezes all multiplayer game play. guess you don't have PS3 or youd know this crappiness we PS3 fresi fans are feeling:confused:

ToCool74

Veteran Member
any news on a fix for this yet?

This is such a dumb glitch that could have been easily avoided.

Capcom or Sony (whoever is at fault) needs to fix this immediately.

I was so looking forward to playing online...

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I've came across the same problem on ps3. Just got the new dlc characters and downloaded the latest catalog data but when I try to play online, a message comes up saying that there is new catalog data that needs to be downloaded even though I have already downloaded all of the available catalog data and installed it :/

Now it won't let me play on psn.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Nvm it's working now. It was probably because the dlc was just released on ps3 yesterday.

Top Bottom