• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 one more Day beeatchezz!!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
My friend got it Saturday and he's coming to mine today for a massive split screen session xD
Until I get my copy tomorrow :D

TomVinPrice

Mercenary
Tomorrow! FINALLY!

It kinda annoys me that so many places have sold it early, even Capcom's online store -_-
I wanted to play it day 1, feels like that was last friday and my copy has been delayed.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
:eek:

......after all this counting down and not playing the demo, oh yesss. i will really enjoy the campain, on my first play-through. Tomorrow here i come :eek:

Beserk

I going to turn off the telephone and the doorbell and I going to lock to key the door until I have not finished all 4 campaigns.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
how do i feel? i feel insane,mental, iam loosing my mind,i am feeling restless this thing is......the suspense, she kills me. Yessss :eek::confused::eek::confused:

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Either the wait or this cough is gonna kill me, probably both...

...Today should go by quick enough, just working for 4 hours to cover for someone else then it's right to bed, and lots of hot liquids, tomorrow's the dreaded walk to EB Games, and then the wait. T_T But on the positive side, reaction when holding the copy.

tumblr_m95dbdX2kM1qmsq10.gif

Reactions: svp

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
how do i feel? i feel insane,mental, iam loosing my mind,i am feeling restless this thing is......the suspense, she kills me. Yessss :eek::confused::eek::confused:

i could get a pack of zigarettes, to calm me down....but my obsessive compulsivness, keeps me not to until after i get the game, to be sure i have at more than enough and will not come short when i pay for it. i don't want to be in that situation, i may have a FUUUUUUUUUUUUU reaction if does but as of now i have more than enough. but knowing the store i will buy it at the taxes on video games is ridiculous, it is not amusing :rolleyes:

i will try to keep myself In-Tact as it is coming

p.s. even if i get the game and zigarette pack and don't have enough for the Survivors mode dlc that i have claimed to get (as at this point i am having second thoughts about the said dlc), i can get it next time i have the bank (monies) to get it.......at least i can has Mercenaries (mode). for the multiplayer aspect. yesss

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Okay my friend is ill so I have to wait until improve to play like everyone else
Oh cruel fate!

I hope he isn't ill with C Virus.@.@

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i may not able to sleep tonight or sleep soundly (restless). this thing has me tensed up so very much :eek:

i am feeling like the equivilent of how Chris's vendetta/determination of eliminating Wesker, in Resident Evil 5. (can't fully rest until it is done)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
concerning the Confirmed 3 DLC multiplayer modes i may able to check the actual price, on my xbox 360 account (while on the internet) very early in the day (12am tuesday) *that is if i am still awake, heh

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
oh my Gosh, i just called the store...i will buy it from and they said they have it but they can't sell it until, tomorrow.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

it has started, tomorrow it shall begin :eek::confused:

EDIT: Desperate times, call for Desperate Measures, i will go to that store "Early" so my chances are going to be in my favor of getting a copy :p

this is my fail-proof plan, that will never fail, Oh Yessssssssssss (i've had enough of this fiasco and end it, fail-proof)

So Excited, for this.....haven't been in this mood for uh, heh :p

svp

hahaha I love the game but I have no rush to play it right away because I have a lot of work in college. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I will in a couple weeks lol ! I will try to stay off this site for spoilers in the meantime. ;)

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
I got my copy! And ended up getting the strategy guide(not using it) for collection purposes, and because I'm such a big suck for RE. :p

The game is amazing and I haven't even gotten out of the campus in Leon's campaign yet, the atmosphere is just so well done, I'm in awe, it feels like raccoon all over!

Top Bottom