• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Oasis Nadrama

Oasis

Hi there! :) I'm a novelist and visual artist from France. I'm a nonbinary, pansexual/romantic and polyamorous individual; my pronouns are they/them. Above everything I'm a fan and writer of horror stories, I can never get enough of them, I read Dracula at 7 and saw Alien at 9, and the passion of monsters never left me. I'm particularly interested these days in abstract worlds and creatures, and by horror without gore, teeth or claws. ****tered Memories is my favorite survival horror in this respect, I just love the Ice world and the Rawshocks.

I have a complicated relationship to the Resident Evil series. I love these games since the Playstation era... On another hand, I don't like the way the gameplay evolved, I particularly didn't like the very arcade feeling of 4 and 5, and I cannot stop finding inconsistencies in both the universe and setting. One day I'll list how many inconsistencies the series contain and it will be a huge phonebook.

I came here looking for some information and exchange about the Resident Evil 2 remake but I guess I could end up posting in a lot of place. We'll see!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Accueil au forum ! Je suis heureux qu'il y ait quelqu'un français ici. J'apprends le français actuellement et aimerais quelqu'un pour converser avec et la pratique. Pouvez-vous répondre en français pour moi pour satisfaire?

I apologise if I've just totally butchered that. I know as per forum rules we need an English translation, so I'll post it below. Here's what I think I said... :lol:

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad that there's somebody French here. I'm learning French currently and would love someone to converse with and practice with. Can you respond in French for me please?

I don't wanna get you in trouble, so don't forget an English translation as per the forum rules. :smile:

Welcome!

Last edited:

Oasis

Thank you very much! :)

I think I'm gonna like it here, the atmosphere seems nice and people actually know what they are talking about when it comes to chronology, lore details etc.

Accueil au forum ! Je suis heureux qu'il y ait quelqu'un français ici. J'apprends le français actuellement et aimerais quelqu'un pour converser avec et la pratique. Pouvez-vous répondre en français pour moi pour satisfaire?

I apologise if I've just totally butchered that. I know as per forum rules we need an English translation, so I'll post it below. Here's what I think I said... :lol:

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad that there's somebody French here. I'm learning French currently and would love someone to converse with and practice with. Can you respond in French for me please?

I don't wanna get you in trouble, so don't forget an English translation as per the forum rules. :smile:

Welcome!

FRENCH

Salut à toi ! :) Si tu souhaites parler français, ce sera un plaisir. Tu as légèrement charcuté ton message, oui, mais on voit que tu as déjà certaines bases !

Une version plus correcte de ton message serait "Bienvenue sur le forum ! Je suis heureux qu'il y ait quelqu'un de français ici. J'apprends le français actuellement et aimerais quelqu'un pour converser et pratiquer la langue. Pouvez-vous me répondre en français pour me satisfaire ?".

Il est toujours possible de s'ajouter sur Facebook ou Discord si tu veux discuter plus librement. Je suis Raphaël Lafarge sur l'un et raphael.lafarge #7328 sur l'autre.

-----------------------
ENGLISH

Hello there! :) If you wish to talk in French, it'll be my pleasure. Yeah, you slightly butchered your message, but one can see you got the basics right!

A more accurate version of your post would be "Bienvenue sur le forum ! Je suis heureux qu'il y ait quelqu'un de français ici. J'apprends le français actuellement et aimerais quelqu'un pour converser et pratiquer la langue. Pouvez-vous me répondre en français pour me satisfaire ?".

It's quite possible to add each other on Facebook or Discord if you want to talk more freely. I'm Raphaël Lafarge on FB and raphael.lafarge #7328 on Discord.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Thank you very much! :)

I think I'm gonna like it here, the atmosphere seems nice and people actually know what they are talking about when it comes to chronology, lore details etc.

FRENCH

Salut à toi ! :) Si tu souhaites parler français, ce sera un plaisir. Tu as légèrement charcuté ton message, oui, mais on voit que tu as déjà certaines bases !

Une version plus correcte de ton message serait "Bienvenue sur le forum ! Je suis heureux qu'il y ait quelqu'un de français ici. J'apprends le français actuellement et aimerais quelqu'un pour converser et pratiquer la langue. Pouvez-vous me répondre en français pour me satisfaire ?".

Il est toujours possible de s'ajouter sur Facebook ou Discord si tu veux discuter plus librement. Je suis Raphaël Lafarge sur l'un et raphael.lafarge #7328 sur l'autre.

-----------------------
ENGLISH

Hello there! :) If you wish to talk in French, it'll be my pleasure. Yeah, you slightly butchered your message, but one can see you got the basics right!

A more accurate version of your post would be "Bienvenue sur le forum ! Je suis heureux qu'il y ait quelqu'un de français ici. J'apprends le français actuellement et aimerais quelqu'un pour converser et pratiquer la langue. Pouvez-vous me répondre en français pour me satisfaire ?".

It's quite possible to add each other on Facebook or Discord if you want to talk more freely. I'm Raphaël Lafarge on FB and raphael.lafarge #7328 on Discord.
Haha, I didn't do too terribly then!

I don't add people I don't know to Facebook. We do have a Discord server for this site though! :)

Top Bottom