• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 No mercy mercs confirmed

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Heya,
So No mercy mode will he available to play on ps4/XB1.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/timturi...now-preorder-resident-evil-6-for-ps4-xbox-one

For those who don't know what it is, it's like a "Hard mode" for mercs which was only exclusive to the pc version.
Enemy limit is increased to 300 (double normal limit) and more enemies appear on screen at anytime.
This was also part of a crossover campaign where redskins of charcaters were made to resemble the cast from l4d2 (coach, rochelle, Ellis and nick) and two enemies were reskinned to resemble creatures from this game too (tank and, witch). Though it's unlikely they will bring this into the remaster.

Re5 also had a similar PC only thing, so that will probably mean the re5 remaster will Include it too

Sackboy123

Lovely Claire Redfield
This is great :D

I have a feeling that Left 4 Dead characters will be available on the Xbox but not the PS4 :(
It would have been great if Capcom organised with Sony to exchange them with Last of Us characters or something

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
This is great :D

I have a feeling that Left 4 Dead characters will be available on the Xbox but not the PS4 :(
It would have been great if Capcom organised with Sony to exchange them with Last of Us characters or something
yeah, would have been cool if they were able to.
oh well,
oh, welcome to the forums btw

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I never really spent that much time with the online modes in RE6. Used to take ages to find other players and I'd be just sitting there in the lobby lol. This mode sounds pretty fun though. I do remember playing agent hunt a few times. That was a blast.

Sackboy123

Lovely Claire Redfield
No Mercy is defo amazing, it might not be the same experience as playing it on steam as you can't use the mods it has on offer however at least console players can finally see what us PC gamers loved about it, look at me typing this like I'm not even a console gamer xD

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Really stoked for No Mercy. I'm probably equally excited for Predator mode. That was my personal favorite Extra Content mode!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
This was also part of a crossover campaign where redskins of charcaters were made to resemble the cast from l4d2 (coach, rochelle, Ellis and nick) and two enemies were reskinned to resemble creatures from this game too (tank and, witch).

Whaaat? They really did that?

Sackboy123

Lovely Claire Redfield
I don't know about some people but I much prefer RE5 No mercy, RE6 just feels way too easy after a while once you get the hang of it

Top Bottom