• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 No Hope Left difficulty?

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Found this online:

''In addition to this information, we have also come across the features that have been implemented into the “No Hope” difficulty level that is in the game. As provided by users of GameFaqs, the proposed list is as follows:
All enemies will move at max speeds 100% of the time​
* Enemies that are downed recover in about 1 second​
* Enemies attack practically non stop until they are killed ie: basically no pause between attacks​
* Enemies that attack in combos/multiple times in quick succession now have longer combos/more attacks​
* Enemies are very very difficult to daze with firearms​
* Enemies recover from dazed states insanely fast regardless of what caused the daze (melee, gunshots, flash grenades are all basically ineffectual for dazing distant enemies)​
* Enemies that use firearms are insanely accurate (basically never miss when shooting you)​
* Enemies that use firearms also shoot much more frequently and reload their guns much faster then pro mode​
* J'avo mutate at an insanely high frequency (most likely around 80-90% chance of a mutation)​
* Enemy grapple attacks are now much faster and offer very little time to dodge​
* Enemies now hit you more after grappling you (combo grapples FTW?)​
* A special miniboss enemy encountered in the campaign now recovers from it's immobilized status very very quickly after it's limbs are destroyed.''​
Has anyone come across this or know how to unlock it?

EDIT: Apperently once you complete it on PRO, NHLM becomes available. So much content in the game it's insane.​

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I believe its DLC as well. I mean of course they arent going to make u pay for jsut another difficulty setting but itll probably come as a bonus with something else. Either way theres finally some challenge in it xD

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
That sounds interesting! I hope we'll get a nice reward for completing the game on No Hope Left. :D

Top Bottom