• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village No Dragoon after CP buying

mn67

Hi I can't purchase the unlimited ammo dragoon after buying it with the CP points. I completed the game in casual mode and I've started again in the same mode if that helps. Thanks

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Hi I can't purchase the unlimited ammo dragoon after buying it with the CP points. I completed the game in casual mode and I've started again in the same mode if that helps. Thanks
If you go the Challenges menu it will show you all the challenges and how many CP they award.

SpaceOwlHoot

You don't purchase Unlimted Ammo from the Duke. If you bought Unlimited Ammo for any gun, there is an option in the game settings to turn unlimted ammo on or off.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Yes - In order to receive the unlimited ammo weapons, you must use the Store from the main game menu and purchase both the Dragoon AND the Unlimited Ammo.

THEN you have to play the game until you meet The Duke and he will sell you the Dragoon. You have to play through the first part of the game to use these weapons, but at least you dont actually have to fight any real enemies aside from the few lycans in the beginning and then surviving the lycan attack.

Good LUCK!

mn67

Yes - In order to receive the unlimited ammo weapons, you must use the Store from the main game menu and purchase both the Dragoon AND the Unlimited Ammo.

THEN you have to play the game until you meet The Duke and he will sell you the Dragoon. You have to play through the first part of the game to use these weapons, but at least you dont actually have to fight any real enemies aside from the few lycans in the beginning and then surviving the lycan attack.

Good LUCK!
Thanks everyone the reason for this was I had purchased the unlimited ammo and not the gun. DOH

Top Bottom