• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Newcomer Here

Nero Sparda

Jack!POT!
Hello everyone, new member here.

With the announcement of RE3 Remake, I created an account to join here so that I can talk about things related to Resident Evil and even Devil May Cry. Really excited for RE3 Remake, hopefully it won't be as disappointing as RE2 Remake.

Favourite franchises: Resident Evil and Devil May Cry

Favourite RE: RE2

Worst RE: RE7

Underrated RE: RE6, RECV and RE3.

Played RE games in order as of now: RE4, RE5, RE7, Remake, RE2, RE3, RE6, RE0, RECV, RE1, Revelations, Revelations 2 and RE2 Remake. Joined the franchise in 2015.

Favourite RE character: Leon S. Kennedy ( RE4 was my 1st RE game so I have a special spot for him. )

Favourite DMC: DMC3

Worst DMC: DmC

Underrated DMC: DMC1

Played all DMC games in this order: DMC4, DMC3, DMC1, DMC2, DmC and DMC5. Joined the franchise in 2008 with the release of DMC4.

Favourite DMC character: Nero ( DMC4 was my 1st DMC game so I have a special spot for him. )

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Yeah, I am at Biohaze as well; also joined there recently.

Nice to see you here, N7Valentine.
I thought your name looks familiar, so I asked.
Technically I'm here much longer than Biohaze but it's a nice site here. Biohaze is nice too but a bit biased towrads Chris Redfield. Here, there are more than just Chris fans:smile:
And you're welcome

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
WELCOME STRANGER!

I love that you played more modern Resident Evil games first, but could still appreciate how great the older ones were. RE2 is my personal favorite game in the series too!

Top Bottom