• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New version of re1dc

1995umk3

I just found out they have a newer version of RE1dc at the ps3 store.. maybe they just changed the cover to make it seem this is the original one with the original music.

Last I heard many years ago they had the dc dual shock one that had the clown music in the basement, could this new re1dc be the one that everyone wanted instead??

I mean it would make me less cheap if i got it instead of playing it on the emu...

1995umk3

I still see people commenting it still isn't the original one with the original soundtrack.

1995umk3

Well... I just got jipped. At the same time I feel okay... It's better to have 2 versions of musics of the first re1 1996 game then one. I guess.

I noticed nobody here has this new version with a updated picture so I wen't and took one for the team, keep in mind the picture was different back then and actually said "DUAL SHOCK" on the cover when this was on the psn store.

Right there on the title screen after the opening intro it read: RESIDENT EVIL DIRECTORS CUT - DUAL SHOCK :(((

I'm playing it and actually enjoying it, it's much more clear and bigger on tv... since i don't have a good video card on pc ths is a whole different experience. Still though, it's not fair how everybody else gets the original soundtrack but he U.S psn store of this game gets the klown music??

WHY?.. if anything sony is the actual klown for removing the other re1 title picture which said DUAL SHOCK then replacing it with this cover that did not say dual shock on the cover untill you read it on the title screen.

Not a rant btw.. I just got surprised thats all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom