• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 New Trailer

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
This is unconfirmed since virus colours are depeicted differently in various material
The t veronica virus is purple
The g virus is also purple
The t abyss is red
The t virus is either blue or green
The plaga / uroborus is a parasite
The c virus is blue
The enhanced veronica (T002) colour is unknown
This virus is bright pink

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Or maybe Alex likes dress up like woman ? ;D

Well, considering that Revelations 2 makes many references to Code Veronica (and by extension the Ashfords), and Alex was also the name of Alfred's father, perhaps cross-dressing runs in the family! I wonder when they will release a blue virus to turn themselves back into men.

(Was the C-virus actually blue? I don't remember ever seeing it, except for the vial Piers took, but I didn't pay attention to the colour.)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Well, considering that Revelations 2 makes many references to Code Veronica (and by extension the Ashfords), and Alex was also the name of Alfred's father, perhaps cross-dressing runs in the family! I wonder when they will release a blue virus to turn themselves back into men.

(Was the C-virus actually blue? I don't remember ever seeing it, except for the vial Piers took, but I didn't pay attention to the colour.)
Piers took an enhanced strain which may have looked different generally but i csnt remeber its colour.
I made an assumption that C was blue though due to the colour of the gas

One-Winged Angel

Cecil "There is sorrow in those wintery eyes..."
At 1:28 looks exactly like Nemesis also 1:30 Wesker's picture , this game's just getting more and more interesting <3 , i'm extremely hyped right now O_O

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Does anyone reckon there's some significance in that Moira tells Natalia that they're like sisters? It seems to me that that's hinting at something - perhaps to the villain or to the Burton family tragedy? Just speculating. :)
I thought Natalias bracelet looked different than moiras did. I don't think the sister thing is important to them personally before but i feel like it's going to be the theme

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Fun fact: The little scene from the Japanese trailer where you see Moira from behind with a gun pointed at her head is not in the English version. You see two seemingly unrelated short clips of Moira instead.

Don't believe me? Check out 1:16 - 1:18 in both trailers.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Fun fact: The little scene from the Japanese trailer where you see Moira from behind with a gun pointed at her head is not in the English version. You see two seemingly unrelated short clips of Moira instead.

Don't believe me? Check out 1:16 - 1:18 in both trailers.
Im glad you pointed it out, i kept thinking i missed it when i rewatchded it

Top Bottom