• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 New Trailer

wayne

OMG i actually cant wait for this and it looks like we get a glimpse of the villan even though her back is turned this looks like one of the best resident evil games so far :D at 1.30 looks like a picture of wesker too... its in japanese though not sure if theres a english version

Last edited:

e_etu

Soram ~
Holy ****.. I wanna play this game right now !!!! and so many spoilers :eek:o
also i am starting to think that villain is Alex or Christine Henry.

Reactions: Hel

wayne

Holy ****.. I wanna play this game right now !!!! and so many spoilers :eek:o
also i am starting to think that villain is Alex or Christine Henry.

I think its that blonde woman but you cant see her cuz her back is turned

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
If the villain is indeed the blonde woman in this trailer, then we know it's not Excella, Rebecca or Jessica, unless one of them has dyed her hair. Might still be Carla before the cloning business, though.

I didn't notice Barry aiming at Claire, but I'll have to watch the trailer again right away anyway!!

e_etu

Soram ~
I just cant wait any longer the way we was supposed to be playing this today but it got delayed :/ also anyone see barry pointing is gun at claire??? :O

Ugh , dont remind me from that D: i wish it wouldn´t been delayed D:
I did not see that O__o gonna re-watch this trailer.

wayne

Its in the pic before you play the video theres claire and moira standing at a gate and a gun pointing at claire it might not be barry i thought it maybe cuz there was barry pointing his gun and then it cuts to that scene

e_etu

Soram ~
Its in the pic before you play the video theres claire and moira standing at a gate and a gun pointing at claire it might not be barry i thought it maybe cuz there was barry pointing his gun and then it cuts to that scene

at 1:17 ? i think somebody is pointing that gun on Moira ? I dont think its Barry tho ~
Btw why is Natalia´s Bracelet red and Moira´s orange :eek:

wayne

at 1:17 ? i think somebody is pointing that gun on Moira ? I dont think its Barry tho ~
Btw why is Natalia´s Bracelet red and Moira´s orange :eek:

i have no idea it was him i just thought it was cuz we see barry pointing is gun before but who knows and i have no idea she is just a child and the braclets are supposed to level the amount of fear you are feeling

e_etu

Soram ~
i have no idea it was him i just thought it was cuz we see barry pointing is gun before but who knows and i have no idea she is just a child and the braclets are supposed to level the amount of fear you are feeling

I think i know who is it. :D i am gonna put it under the spoiler if someone doesnt wanna know:
Its Neil Fisher
latest

I saw him in another trailer running away from something with 2 other guys so who is alive so far and he had that list where was claire´s and others names so i think this guy is working for that mystery woman. :D
oh i forgot ? i thought red bracelet meant that you are infected :eek: but if i remember Natalia said that she is not scared at all.

wayne

I think i know who is it. :D i am gonna put it under the spoiler if someone doesnt wanna know:
Its Neil Fisher
latest

I saw him in another trailer running away from something with 2 other guys so who is alive so far and he had that list where was claire´s and others names so i think this guy is working for that mystery woman. :D
oh i forgot ? i thought red bracelet meant that you are infected :eek: but if i remember Natalia said that she is not scared at all.
Oh maybe then im not sure and in the demo the villan says that level the amount of fear you are feeling i have no idea about that only one more week to wait though and it better go quick!

e_etu

Soram ~
Oh maybe then im not sure and in the demo the villan says that level the amount of fear you are feeling i have no idea about that only one more week to wait though and it better go quick!

But maybe you are right , Natalia probably lied to Barry that she´s not afraid.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
uroboros! thats a mouthful! i find the name very strange and funny! maybe they have run out of names....and i think RE7 is better then RE revelation

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
This is a good trailer.
Points of interest:
1. The cutscenes look amazing
2. Claire and moira run into Natalia in episode 2 but no visible sign of Barry
3. Big explosion in episode 3
4. Tyrant looking monster and possibly signs of uroborus or veronica tentacles
5. Blonde haired woman
6. Picture of Wesker
7. Pink coloured virus