• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 New trailer/Raid mode

wayne

You and me both, wayne. You and me both! Each new piece of footage gets me exponentially more amped up! It looks great.
Iknow right i dont know why everyone is complaining about it... looks amazing and it actually looks scary to me just annoying its got pushed back but then again iys only a week

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Yeah, the delay is kind of a bummer, but at the same time, it is only a (thankfully) very slight delay. As long as they don't keep pushing it, I can live with it! Not only does the campaign look fantastic, but Raid Mode looks like they addressed every single complaint I may have had about the first one. This game is going to consume all my free time...

Gar Bageman

Don't get me wrong, Raid Mode in the first game is incredibly fun, and the biggest reason I even keep that game around. I just wasn't happy with the fact that there was only one, blanket level for the entire cast of characters. I am a fan of individually leveling up characters and figuring out the benefits/drawbacks of using each character along the way, as it adds to the amount of replayability. Not having that ability bugged me. I also didn't like that alternate costumes basically took up character slots.

e_etu

Soram ~
this game looks really good so far imo ! but.. i am probably gonna dislike that thing when you need to play as natalia..

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
This game is looking so good. Loved Raid in the first one, can't wait to play it in the second!

wayne

Does anyone think from the costumes we will get that we will get claires outfit from re2 and code veronica x? Would be really cool if we did

Gar Bageman

I'm personally hoping for her Heavenly Island look to be one of her alts.
1423818547543_zpsgjdufhwh.jpg~original

She looks awesome!

wayne

I just think theyre trying to go all out with this game especially with raid mode where they say that hologram or whatever it is can take the form of many past resident evil characters so maybe we would have pretty much everyone hopefully with all there outfits too which would be nice

Top Bottom