• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake New Threemake Trailer

D

Deleted member 21244

OMG you guys, the new trailer just hit, and it is pretty interesting. Here is the trailer if ya'll haven't seen it

It comes out 2 days ago

Yeah the new trailer it's pretty amazing and it get my hype higher than ever, the game look even better than re 2 remake...

I can clearly see most of the moment I love from re 3 but also brend new event, and the new nemesis it's just awesome and scary, far better than the original in my opinion...
Also the game itself can be better than the original, since I can clearly see here that the story as Been enanched and its on a more mature tone here

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I love how intimidating Nemesis looks in the trailer. The more I see of new Nemesis, the more I like it. The way his coat blends with the maw on his body is super creepy. And flamethrowers are ALWAYS scary.

The end scene where he pulls himself up while Jill is trapped in that car made my heart drop. Like, how is she gonna get out of THIS one! lol

D

Deleted member 21244

I love how intimidating Nemesis looks in the trailer. The more I see of new Nemesis, the more I like it. The way his coat blends with the maw on his body is super creepy. And flamethrowers are ALWAYS scary.

The end scene where he pulls himself up while Jill is trapped in that car made my heart drop. Like, how is she gonna get out of THIS one! lol
Yeah I like the fact that the story seems still fresh despite the fact That we already new what will happen in the end

Top Bottom