• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 new resident evil for vita !!!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
theres another german and French site with possible gamescom release info as of today, but heres an English little vid for you :)

ToCool74

Veteran Member
........what does this have to do with Resident Evil Revelations?

And you really should add "RUMOR" to the end of your thread title.

Just a friendly tip so not to get others hopes up only to have them dashed down.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Damn. This is just a rumor? Oh well, I'm not gonna buy a PS Vita for ONE game (Even though I'd buy a 3DS for one game...), but knowing Capcom, even if this is going to START as a PS Vita exclusive, it (Like all other RE games) will get ported. I'd just wait to buy the ported version.

HELLBOY1980

I know the vita doesn't have a million games yet, but it blows 3d-s out of the water!!! Ive owned 3ds and recently bought a vita and the first thing I did was download resident evil 1-3 on it before I bought any games. it was an awesome feeling to play resident evil 2 on the go! -ive also owned mgs 3 snake eater on 3ds and now vita and this comparison would prove it to anyone that vita is the king of handhelds! they just need time for more games and especially sinse youll be able to play ps4 games that big plus next gen for me :) Nintendo is gripping at straws right now and just take a look at vitas killzone coming out its amazing

HELLBOY1980

........what does this have to do with Resident Evil Revelations?

And you really should add "RUMOR" to the end of your thread title.

Just a friendly tip so not to get others hopes up only to have them dashed down.
its a handheld game

Fenris

Wolf :)
I put it in the same category as Resident Evil Downfall, Resident Evil 7 posters and Resident Evil Revelations 2: Fake and rumored!

HELLBOY1980

sure I give you permission to start a resident evil 0 thread here too!!! -might as well :cool: when do you think well ever be on here discussing another resident evil game again anyways...

ToCool74

Veteran Member
sure I give you permission to start a resident evil 0 thread here too!!! -might as well :cool: when do you think well ever be on here discussing another resident evil game again anyways...

I've been a part of this site for a for a long time, and sure things get slow, but depending on what type of RE game is released next it picks right back up.

You can bet that Capcom has something in store for Resident Evil real soon, so I fail to see the logic behind your statement of "when do you think well ever be on here discussing another resident evil game again anyways..."

Because there is low activity does not excuse rule breaking by posting threads in the wrong section on purpose.

Especially considering the fact that we have a sub forum for EXACTLY this kind of topic which I'm sure you knew about beforehand.

Not trying to be a jerk or anything, just trying to keep some form of order around here during this inactivity.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I should really pick up the outbreak game again. . . I got to the third chapter, and it got hard and scary so I was like "Screw it."

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Damn. This is just a rumor? Oh well, I'm not gonna buy a PS Vita for ONE game (Even though I'd buy a 3DS for one game...), but knowing Capcom, even if this is going to START as a PS Vita exclusive, it (Like all other RE games) will get ported. I'd just wait to buy the ported version.

It's not a big secret that Capcom doesn't exactly have exclusives for very long. Months after RE4 on GameCube, it came to PS2, a year after Revelations on 3DS, it came to 360, PS3 and PC. And most recently, REmake went from GameCube, to Wii, and now it's on its way to PS3, PS4, XBOX 360 and XBOX One.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Is this Tall Oaks still it's own animal or was it just like another version of Revelations 2 before they settled on the name?

Top Bottom