• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New RE6 videos.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
It appears this guy has either hacked the demo or gotten new video? I'm not sure (don't know this language)... but here's two new 20 minute videos of Leon and Chris' scenario. There may be spoilers, I don't know... I just started watching, and it appears to be the actual intro to Leon and Helena's scenario. Watch at your own risk!

!

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Ahhh man, kinda wishing I had a PS3 right now. I skimmed through it(because the guy talking the entire time kinda spoiled it for me..) but from what I saw I noticed two things:
1. You CAN pause the game - unlike in the demo.
2. When you die it actually shows in on screen(YESSS!). Well, at least if you get bit by a zombie.
I'll try watching Chris' later. Jeez, hurry up October.

zeroskaterz92

wasn't the Leon beginning in that video is actually the one that they demonstrate the live demo during E3? it's actually the EXACT place but this time it's from Leon view, lots of interact, and Helena got injured. back then in the live demo it's just Leon and Helena running through the city.
they actually change it so much. i love it. :D

DarkZhooter

바보
Oh yikes... I feel incredibly stupid now. I thought I heard him say Oui a few times (and I got this link from BiohazardFrance, so I just assumed...lol) I can't believe I'm such a dummy! :oops:
I don't think you're a dummy ;) It's just how you hear his own pronounciation.Thank God you can pause the game because I hate games that doesn't have that option.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Seems they keep adding more and more stuff from one demo to the next, they really do want to sell it SO BADLY as people say lol xD
But anyway if this really is the PS3 demo then wtf id rather have waited longer and gotten a good demo than get a buggy, short one sooner.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
When I get the full game I'm gonna do Leon's campaign nice and slow, I'll prob just cruise through Jake's for a fun new experience and then I'm gonna rush through Chris's on the easiest mode and get it over and done with as soon as possible because Chris sucks and Capcom made action sucks even more ^_^

I'm only really hyped for Ada in RE6, I just wish she had a playable Demo, then I'd be happy :)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I hope this is the PS3 demo! Then I'll get to play something different! That said, I do enjoy the 360 demo. It could be better, but it could be much, much worse.

ZOORG555

It appears this guy has either hacked the demo or gotten new video? I'm not sure (don't know this language)... but here's two new 20 minute videos of Leon and Chris' scenario. There may be spoilers, I don't know... I just started watching, and it appears to be the actual intro to Leon and Helena's scenario. Watch at your own risk!

!

He is speeking Arabic

ZOORG555

He got the demo becuse he is a devoleper in the middle east capcom section and this is part
1 of Chris demo

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Cant wait to get my demo in sept !!! I kept thinking the guy playing was going to say, " You filthy Americans we have taken all your Evil resident copies hostage, If you dont meet our demands we will be forced to destroy them !!! " That would freakin' be it!!!! Oil or no oil they are going down !!! that would be the straw that broke the camels back !!! LOL!! but yep, anyways...cant wait for Sept !:p

Reactions: svp
Top Bottom