• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New RE6 Interview

So Sherry is an agent with Leon!? Holy ****. I thought that in the trailer but I wasn't sure.

It's going to be very hard for me to choose who I want to play as first. It appears that it may be very much like the old AB senarios.

Now that I think about it, I think that whole, "That bitch!" scene is around Chris' fight with Leon. And the personal vendetta thing is towards Jake. You know how trailers mix em up.

Zombies can jump on top of you, sounds like an awsome addition.

"I think that's one of the reasons we went with China."
Or the fact that you have not been there yet? XD

They said they pushed the date because of the fans. Now who saids the fans don't have a voice? :p

Thanks for this video btw Jay.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Very glad to hear them confirm that Leon is indeed the main focus of this game and that we should start with him.

I was already figured as much and was going to play as him first anyway, but its good to hear them confirm it.

The order I will probably play in is

Leon
Jake
Chris

The reason why I put Chris last is because of how his part of the game seems to be very action driven.

on a side note, am I the only one hoping that Alex Wesker is indeed in this game and wanting him to become the new antagonist of Leon? similar to the kind of thing Albert and Chris had going on?

If Alex is indeed in this game I do not want to see him die in this one, maybe defeated but not killed. That way the Resident Evil series has a new antagonist and can still move on with the story.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
on a side note, am I the only one hoping that Alex Wesker is indeed in this game and wanting him to become the new antagonist of Leon? similar to the kind of thing Albert and Chris had going on?

Oh my things could get a little sticky.
hurrplz.png

Reactions: Jay

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Very glad to hear them confirm that Leon is indeed the main focus of this game and that we should start with him.

I was already figured as much and was going to play as him first anyway, but its good to hear them confirm it.

Leon
Jake
Chris

The reason why I put Chris last is because of how his part of the game seems to be very action driven.

If Alex is indeed in this game I do not want to see him die in this one, maybe defeated but not killed. That way the Resident Evil series has a new antagonist and can still move on with the story.
Chris scenario is where you see that new El Gigante mutation. FIRST!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

Leon
Jake
Chris

I agree...I think Alex should be in this game and be what Albert was to Chris...Leon needs his own villain...Chris has ALWAYS had Albert, but Leon had Birkin in 2, who died, and Sadler in 4, who died...There was also Curtis Miller in Degeneration, who ALSO died lol...Leon needs a rivalry...
I'll probably play
Chris (Too get him out of the way early)
Jake (To experience the new type of story)
Leon (Save the best for last)

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I wonder how much exploration it'll have. I hope its not go from point A to point B, checkpoint, point c, chapter done.

theinternat

Queen Internet
i love these guys. they've done a great job of making me believe re6 is going to be a fantastic game. every interview i've seen with them is fantastic. i'm so happy RE was in their hands.

also, I just have to say this... my jake/sherry ship is as big as the titanic. and the game is not even out yet. lol

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
Loving it so far!!!!

But Alex cannot be Jake...
Alex would be more or less Wesker's age, and Ada (or the one that looks a hell of a lot like her) says Wesker is Jake's father and that they have the same blood... Now, if Alex is indeed Jake then he can't have Wesker's blood 'cuz they were kidnapped as children from different locations as part of the Wesker children project...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
i love these guys. they've done a great job of making me believe re6 is going to be a fantastic game. every interview i've seen with them is fantastic. i'm so happy RE was in their hands.

also, I just have to say this... my jake/sherry ship is as big as the titanic. and the game is not even out yet. lol
Well...No ones said it yet, so I guess I'm gonna be the one to do it...

Let's just hope it doesn't SINK like the Titanic...

Top Bottom