• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New Pictures Posted on NoHopeLeft...

Jgraeme1979

Could mean anything, mass panic because the public have no idea what is going on and are being kept in the dark, with not everyone starting off in China could be that it's a rapidly spreading virus crossing national borders quickly so quarantine's not an option.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Could mean anything, mass panic because the public have no idea what is going on and are being kept in the dark, with not everyone starting off in China could be that it's a rapidly spreading virus crossing national borders quickly so quarantine's not an option.
All sound good enough to me...

Jgraeme1979

Also could mean what it says, there is no hope left, no cure for the outbreak, which would mean something catastophic happening during or at the end of the game to some characters, not likely I know just could be a way to end this current series and set it up to go into a reboot with new characters including maybe some involved in this game (Jake Muller as the new Wesker, Piers Nivens as the new Chris, Helena Harper as the new Jill, and if I am wrong Sherry as the new Claire)

Top Bottom