• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New Partner

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I've been wondering about Chris's new Partner named Beards Nevence.
Beards_Nevence.png

Not many people seem to be talking about this character but I'm wondering why all of the sudden he is partnered with Chris, because all of Chris's past partners have all had tits and nice asses(Jill, Claire, Rebecca, Sheva and Jessica), this guy is Chris's first male partner to date, everyone calls Chris the "James Bond of RE" but that is 100% wrong IMO, at the end of all of Bonds Missions, he nails his female partners, Chris dosnt even come close to that.

So now Chris has a male partner while Leon has Helena.

Why all of the sudden did Capcom decide to make Chris's new partner a guy?

(My Theory) Because Chris was never interested in girls lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well, there IS a realism factor there...There probably aren't NEAR as many women as men in the BSAA, and even if there are, I doubt there are as many field operatives that are women as there are men...Also, we don't know the circumstances of this guy being Chris' partner...We don't know if he was only temporary, like Sheva, or maybe he's just the last survivor besides Chris in the platoon that Chris was leading seeing as he's now a captain...Or hell, maybe Capcom just thought it was time for a change up...I really don't see Leon having Helena as a partner giving any relevance to Chris having Beards as a partner because Leon, like Chris, has always had female partners...

Reactions: 013

-_- Chris doesn't need to bang every women to be cool, nor do any characters need to be compared to Lames Bong. However I am intriged that he has a male partner mainly because it has been a long Resident Evil tradition to have a male and female partnership.

They probably just gave him a male partner out of randomness. He looks cool, I hope he turns out to be an interesting character.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Probably just to shake things up, like you say we expect him to have a female partner, so they thought give him a chance to compete for alpha male thistime.

Top Bottom