• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New Leon comic con gameplay

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
SHOWS OFF COOL LASER COLOR SWAPS AND EVEN RES EVIL 4 POINTER CHANGE, ALBERT WESKER IS CONFIRMED DEAD AND CLAIRE AND JILL ARE ALIVE BUT RETIRED

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
They didn't said clarie and jill were retired, did they? only not going to be in this game.

Aleck

Biohazard
Why do some people want the RE girls gone?!:(

I mean, did the scruffy, plumber dude Mario die? Has Link saved the land of Hyrule one too many times? Has the Mortal Kombat league retired? Did Sonic and Donkey Kong run off into the sunset never to be seen or heard from again??

Jill Valentine and Claire Redfield are Resident Evil I dare say! Them along with Leon and Chris. These women have yet to sing their swan song and are alive to fight another day! Argh!:mad:

Reactions: svp

HELLBOY1980

I mean, did the scruffy, plumber dude Mario die? Has Link saved the land of Hyrule one too many times? Has the Mortal Kombat league retired? Did Sonic and Donkey Kong run off into the sunset never to be seen or heard from again??

Jill Valentine and Claire Redfield are Resident Evil I dare say! Them along with Leon and Chris. These women have yet to sing their swan song and are alive to fight another day! Argh!:mad:
jill had a rough time last resident evil....for all you know she might really be disturbed still from being with Albert all that time ! Claire is retired sinse the animated movie and really didnt want to deal with that crap that happened either . I think sherry and helena are great new add ons to the team! -sherry is our next Jill. Ada is still bad ass as always...there were quite a few girls in O.R.C. -just be glad theres no more ashley types,-also you never know Hunnigan could become a bad ass too? - I really wish theyd give Hunk and Billy Coen the spotlight , but nope...:( Id even trade off the new guy piers for Barry !- also why is mario scruffy?? -and theres a ton of woman in mortal kombat!!

ToCool74

Veteran Member

Last I checked, Sherry was in this game, and not only that, she is a badazz US Agent now with a important role in the series.

And lets not forget the iconic Ada.

You guys are making it sounds as if there isn't any female leads at all which couldn't be far from the truth.

zeroskaterz92

you comparing those with RE? the difference is that, those games never really introduce new characters much, they keep using the same character over and over again. it's still Mario, it's still Link, it's still Sonic, it's still Donkey Kong.
Chris and Jill, Leon and Claire, both are similar with Mario and Luigi / Sonic and Tails. one main character and one second main character.

HELLBOY1980

you comparing those with RE? the difference is that, those games never really introduce new characters much, they keep using the same character over and over again. it's still Mario, it's still Link, it's still Sonic, it's still Donkey Kong.
Chris and Jill, Leon and Claire, both are similar with Mario and Luigi / Sonic and Tails. one main character and one second main character.
-they are also called singular--mario, donkey kong, sonic..........she doesnt get that. Its like saying marvel comics and only having spider man, its called resident evil not super chris n jill adventures..

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I'm glad Jill is retired, but Clair as well? I would've like to see her make another appearance, maybe with a rescue squad.
Oh well, we have Sherry and Helena now; they are fine female replacements.

Top Bottom