• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 NEW INFO FOR RESIDENT GAME FANS, ENJOY !!

zeroskaterz92

so i guess, this will tie-in between RE5 and RE6. so where should the Damnation tie-in? since the movie would probably release around this August in Japan. i guess as to what Capcom did, the 2nd main characters are highly involves in the tie-in plot. for Jill as main character in Revelations that tie-in before RE5 that Chris as the main character. so now we got Claire as main character in Downfall while Leon lead as one of the main protagonist in RE6.
i'm sure this Downfall will going to have more characters, probably returning characters (high possibility one of it is Jill). hoping Rebecca should be in this as well.
well, i hope everyone happy with this since Capcom didn't really abandon the other main characters. so Claire's fan will going to buy 3DS just for this.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
so i guess, this will tie-in between RE5 and RE6. so where should the Damnation tie-in? since the movie would probably release around this August in Japan. i guess as to what Capcom did, the 2nd main characters are highly involves in the tie-in plot. for Jill as main character in Revelations that tie-in before RE5 that Chris as the main character. so now we got Claire as main character in Downfall while Leon lead as one of the main protagonist in RE6.
i'm sure this Downfall will going to have more characters, probably returning characters (high possibility one of it is Jill). hoping Rebecca should be in this as well.
well, i hope everyone happy with this since Capcom didn't really abandon the other main characters. so Claire's fan will going to buy 3DS just for this.
- well the damanation movie will tie into 6 because it happens in europe where sherry and jake are ! -also i love the 3ds games theyre great !! -yep, alotta folks were wondering about claire , so there they go! :) - weve got alot of resident evil goodness to look foward to this year..

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I highly doubt it will star Claire...Here is why...

1. This article stated it was a RUMOR that it starred Claire
2. Degeneration blatantly stated that Claire was no longer fighting bio-terrorism
3. The CG movies were all stated to star Leon...So why make a game based off of said movie and have it NOT star Leon?

zeroskaterz92

I highly doubt it will star Claire...Here is why...

1. This article stated it was a RUMOR that it starred Claire
2. Degeneration blatantly stated that Claire was no longer fighting bio-terrorism
3. The CG movies were all stated to star Leon...So why make a game based off of said movie and have it NOT star Leon?
Claire indeed no longer fighting however as one of the TerraSave member, she's aiding during bio-terrorism and medical-related incidents. like in the rumor article stated she witnesses “the downfall of humanity". probably she being sent to aiding people, that's when the hellhole burst out thus "the downfall of humanity".
i doubt that she's "all-out" in the game, probably few BSAA soldiers came to protect or rescue her (by direct order from Chris while he's busy preparing for a war in Eastern Europe that lead to RE6).
it might be possible. -..- (damn, feels like i just giving the idea to Capcom) LOL

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Claire indeed no longer fighting however as one of the TerraSave member, she's aiding during bio-terrorism and medical-related incidents. like in the rumor article stated she witnesses “the downfall of humanity". probably she being sent to aiding people, that's when the hellhole burst out thus "the downfall of humanity".
i doubt that she's "all-out" in the game, probably few BSAA soldiers came to protect or rescue her (by direct order from Chris while he's busy preparing for a war in Eastern Europe that lead to RE6).
it might be possible. -..- (damn, feels like i just giving the idea to Capcom) LOL
I suppose it's possible...Just...The way Leon said it in RE: Degeneration made it sound like she was pretty much finished...She's a protector, not a fighter...I doubt TerraSave would send her into an outbreak...That would make her a fighter...Personally, I like the way Claire's story ended...I don't want to see her in any more cannon games...She, unlike others, DID have a good ending...

zeroskaterz92

I suppose it's possible...Just...The way Leon said it in RE: Degeneration made it sound like she was pretty much finished...She's a protector, not a fighter...I doubt TerraSave would send her into an outbreak...That would make her a fighter...Personally, I like the way Claire's story ended...I don't want to see her in any more cannon games...She, unlike others, DID have a good ending...
probably, well, since Claire's fans demands her to be in a game. Capcom probably just want to please Claire's fans.
as long as Billy won't return, i'm fine by that. i like Billy, it's just that if he's return then the whole point of "start a new life" is completely BS.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
probably, well, since Claire's fans demands her to be in a game. Capcom probably just want to please Claire's fans.
as long as Billy won't return, i'm fine by that. i like Billy, it's just that if he's return then the whole point of "start a new life" is completely BS.
I think they SHOULD cater to the fans demands to bring her back in a game...But not a cannon one...For example, she was in ORC..Put her in more games like that and we are just fine...And I'm with you..Billy had a great ending...Do not bring him back...

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Well I'm glad I have a 3DS. Just hope this rumor is true now.
-if you play mercenaries i posted a question about it in the mercenaries forum section, id be greatly appreciated! I cant unlock 2 costumes for some reason?

Top Bottom