• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New guy

Billy Coen

Greetings to all people here. Im a huge fan of the Resident Evil franchise (you don't say!) since 2004.

I used to follow this forum back in 2014, but I never decided to create an account. Today I decided all of a sudden to sign up here.

I hope to have a good time in this forum.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Welcome! :biggrin:
I was gonna say "Ooh, does that mean I'm famous?" but then I saw that it was back in 2014, and I joined the last day or two of that year. :razz:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
2014 is when I was hardcore posting here, lol.

Welcome (officially) to the forums.

Peep

Something Horrible
Welcome to the forum! This community is much more friendly than most other forums, I can assure you!

Billy Coen

Welcome New Guy! Why took ya so long to sign up?
I don't really know. I kinda of stopped checking this forum. Sometimes I would enter here because a search for Resident Evil would take me to this forum, but I wasn't following it.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Billy Coen welcome to the forum! :)
It's funny, I remember that someone used that avatar a long time ago. I don't know if it's exactly the same image, but it is the same character and from memory it looks identical. I just can't remember their name.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I don't really know. I kinda of stopped checking this forum. Sometimes I would enter here because a search for Resident Evil would take me to this forum, but I wasn't following it.

Haha will you joined now, and you're pretty much one of my favorite RE characters. Billy rocks and needs to come back!

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Oh look, it's a new guy! Hi new guy. Welcome to Jurassic Park... I mean the forums :p

Top Bottom