• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) New DLC For REmake 2 in the works?

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!

I certainly hope so, the DLC that the game got was quaint, but didn't really do anything for me, I wanted some more story based DLC, hopefully this is what is coming.

I'm also holding out hope for that long hoped for Ladies Night and Vergil DLCs for DMC5!!

So what do you all think?

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I've heard these rumors as well and to be honest I'm a little split on the matter.

A) I absolutely love REmake2 and was sad that the experience was over after I'd beaten everything (except for the Soul Survivors bits because I didn't find them interesting), so in a way I would like to see more gameplay.

However:

B) I don't necessarily want to see a Marvin DLC because they could just reinvent Outbreak for that, as that's where you see Marvin prior to RE 2. That and I feel that I know what I need to know about him. Ya know. He dies.

So,

C) Yes I want DLC in kind of, There Must Be More kind of way, but at the same time I don't know what they could do to really expand on the story beyond what we really know.

And kind of off topic, I'm more excited about Project Resistance and the single player game it's attached to if I'm being totally honest. I thought it was fun and I also find it intriguing that there is a whole other game that we don't know about because all we got was the multiplayer angle.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I heard the rumors as well, but I haven't done much research in to it.

I would LOVE to have some extra DLC - but I don't want a SUPER HARD SURVIVE IF YOU CAN experience. I want to explore lore and find new enemies and locations. I want to expand the world!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I would love to see a Marvin DLC but only if it's not now raid mode stuff like the first DLC pack. If it's not a short, RE5-esque, story scenario I'm not interested.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
If its a story-based DLC with actual cutscenes, new recorded dialogue and possibly new levels, yes I'm all for it.

If its yet another bland Ghost Survivors-type campaign reusing existing assets, I just have one thing to say: Spare me.

And if you ask me, in all honesty Project Resistance looks like it was made entirely of existing assets from RE2.

Last edited:

PinkHerb

Healing Item
I dont know what to say to this, if there will be a Gold Edition, and they have more story related stuff, I am game

Top Bottom