• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New costumes?

chris hagan

Hi all just come back to re6 and loving it now after not enjoying it first time around( i know it sounds strange).
I was wondering how you change costumes as i have just got a new one for chris off the re.net site.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Yeah, when you go to pick your character in Mercenaries, Onslaught, ect. just go to said character, and hit right on the LS to on the D-Pad, and it'll let you scroll through the costumes you've unlocked so far.

chris hagan

Hey thanks a lot bud:)
Could you also tell me how to get invloved with the community events on re.net and if you receive prizes? do you need to enter or just be logged in?
Thanks again m8.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
No problem bro. As for the online events I'm not really sure, I think in order to participate you just need to be signed in online(console) and meet the criteria of the event. Obviously being registered to RE.net too. But I can't really say for sure I've never participated.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
for the events you need your xbox gamertag and RE NEt account linked. In the Re options theres an auto data upload option, make sure thats on. You wil participate automatically if everythings linked.

Top Bottom