• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New content leaked for resident evil 6 remaster ps4/xbox one

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
DAMN! Why couldn´t they already do that in the PS3 version?? or at least release it as DLC for PS3 as well. I won´t be able to get a PS4 for a while :/

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
sell your ps3 no need for it

Are you kidding me? Tons of my favorite games are on PS3. Not to mention that I can use my PS3 to watch movies and listen to music from USB drive and can use it to connect my external HDD to it - all things you cannot do with PS4. Even if I would buy a PS4, I would never sell my PS3. also still lots of PS3 games you can´t play on PS4 yet. I even still have a SNES.

Torik0

are u sure that these are official dlc? have been a while since i played re6, watch this makes me want play re6 again

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Are you kidding me? Tons of my favorite games are on PS3. Not to mention that I can use my PS3 to watch movies and listen to music from USB drive and can use it to connect my external HDD to it - all things you cannot do with PS4. Even if I would buy a PS4, I would never sell my PS3. also still lots of PS3 games you can´t play on PS4 yet. I even still have a SNES.

You can watch movies on your PS4 and you can stream music, videos, and pictures straight of your PC and/or your media sever. So I don't know what you're talking about. It's also got USB support and you can upgrade your hard drive. It's just not backwards compatible. You CAN however play PS3 from PlayStation now.

Essentially the PS4 can do all that plus more.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
You can watch movies on your PS4 and you can stream music, videos, and pictures straight of your PC and/or your media sever. So I don't know what you're talking about. It's also got USB support and you can upgrade your hard drive. It's just not backwards compatible. You CAN however play PS3 from PlayStation now.

Essentially the PS4 can do all that plus more.

yes you can stream but you can´t play videofiles from a USB flashdrive or play music and video from an external HDD. Trust me I tried that recently on a friends PS4. It doesn´t work. There is no option for accessing videos and music from an external drive or USB drive. I am not a fan of streaming or using media server. I often put my files on an external HDD or my USB drive and just hook those up to my PS3. PS4 is more geared towards online services, social media, streaming etc. Playstation Now is another web based service but why using that and paying extra money if I just can play all those games on my PS3 as well? Not to mention that most of my games are digital PS3 versions.

I WILL be getting the PS4 probably next year (when RE 7, Final Fantasy VII, RE 2 remake etc. come around) but even then I won´t be selling my PS3 but will continue to use it for all the stuff I got stored on my external HDD and watching my TV shows (I download new episodes on PC, put them on USB and use that to play it on my PS3)

But anyway just did a bit of research and indeed these videos are all just mods. No new DLC for the Remasters. They look pretty cool though.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I keep all my consoles, some old ones have been passed down to me as well. I still use my dad's old SNES, I even have an Atari 2600. A PS3 is definitely worth keeping.

You get a like just for Atari.

logo.gif

Hmm.. Some say it looks fake. I'm not that sure looking at the buttons it looks like they've gotten a new design. I hope it's real but I can say that I am disapointed in how the game looks. I expected it to look better than the PS3 version.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@Deathstroke

I suppose you may be right. I never tried streaming off of a USB or external harddrive, but I swear you could play music and watch videos that way :/ I guess not?

Also never sell a console. I've made that mistake once and I deeply regret it, I regret selling any of my games :'( I traded my purple transparent Game boy color along with Pokémon Yellow, Silver, and Crystal. As a game collector I am still upset about it to this day :'(

Top Bottom