• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New boss fight video. (Spoilers)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Oh, another one of Capcom's victims! I share your pain, Albert, I'm a PC gamer too...

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I get to say my three favorite words...
I was right!

And Capcom ALWAYS spoils the game before it's released. For instance, RE5:

Mysterious Tube Girl!--SHERRY BIRKIN?
Bird mask is a woman--IS SHE CONNECTED?
JILL VALENTINE IS DEAD? (her tombstone)
Oh, Bird Lady is Jill... wait, she's blonde now?

:
:|

RE4 went the same way... Ada was first shown from the mouth down, then she was revealed to be in the game, which was arguably the most exciting "secret" in the game. But like 5 and 4, RE6 will still have some value, especially if I try not to watch too many of these pre-release videos (though I probably will).

Lonesurvivor2127

Awesome that ADA and Leon will crossover and that is a pretty sweet boss fight. But Helena is annoying in that video.lol I understand their being sisters but she grew spider arms out her back. Screw her lol

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
So Helena's sister is that nude chick? Why did they have to spoil that? :( I was getting pretty excited to see what would happen to her -_-

svp

I thought it looked sick, I love Ada's little bitchy comments to Leon " don't get the wrong idea Leon!" haha he is totally getting screwed over by her, he's whipped!! I kinda knew they were going to turn Helena's sister into something weird, Capcom has a reputation of f**king up sibling relationships lol :confused:

Lonesurvivor2127

I thought it looked sick, I love Ada's little bitchy comments to Leon " don't get the wrong idea Leon!" haha he is totally getting screwed over by her, he's whipped!! I kinda knew they were going to turn Helena's sister into something weird, Capcom has a reputation of f**king up sibling relationships lol :confused:

Ada says "Don't get the wrong idea, it'll make sense later." I think she is talking about whats going on and why she is there and taking them too. She's not trying to be bitchy. lol Oh watch in the video sometime's when Debra has someone pinned or up on the rafts . She starts feeling herself up for some reason. lol

Top Bottom