• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

new barry pics and others from upcoming movie

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
so what resident evil game are they basing this movie from?
I don't think it's based on one...I think, like all the others, it will just take aspects FROM the game..The only one that was ACTUALLY based on one was Apocalypse...

svp

I don't think it's based on one...I think, like all the others, it will just take aspects FROM the game..The only one that was ACTUALLY based on one was Apocalypse...
yes I noticed, but it sucks that they didnt make the mansion from Remake a movie on its own

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Seems its weird like maybe an alice flash back and a sequel ??? we have all the characters from the first movie and now also ada , barry, and Leon!

Aleck

Biohazard
Seems its weird like maybe an alice flash back and a sequel ??? we have all the characters from the first movie and now also ada , barry, and Leon!

No they're clones remember. :)

Clones - Rain, One, Becky, and Carlos - There will possibly be several clones of each.
Non dead, original selves - Alice, Jill, Wesker, Leon, Ada, Barry, Luther and some other dude I think his name is Surgio? I think he and Luther are this movie's zombie fodder.

I've heard rumors that Claire, Chris and KMart might make cameos, but I wouldn't count on it. I would like that...but not holding my breath.

Top Bottom