• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero New Alternate Costumes for Rebecca

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I really like them, but I always like the stupidly sexualized RE costumes, male and female alike. That said, neither of these approach Sailor Chis levels yet, but one can only hope! xD

(click pic for larger view)

Fenris

Wolf :)
How many outifts does Rebecca have by now? :'D There are the 2 outifts from the actual Zero game, the "Wesker-Mode" outift, the one outfit from the fan-contest and now these 2. Don't get me wrong I like that they upgrade the game with new stuff but I just wish they would have added more different content and do the same thing for the HD remake... And Billy just can't win, can he? No new outifts, no new mode, poor guy xD

Last edited:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
the one outfit from the fan-contest

The outfits. The last time I checked, there were three winners. So let's count again:
1) Rebecca's default STARS uniform
2) A second outfit from Zero (I'm relying on Fenris for this, I don't know which outfit that is)
3) Fan contest winner #1
4) Fan contest winner #2
5) Fan contest winner #3
6) Claire look-alike from the screenshot (even her pose with the shotgun is similar to one of the Claire renders for Revelations 2)
7) Sports outfit from Wesker's desk, also in the screenshot
8) Nurse from Mercenaries 3D (see here, there's also something for Billy, and they seem to be pre-order bonuses)
9) Wesker Mode costume
10) ... ??

Perhaps her cowgirl outfit from the REmake will make it was well. Let's wait and see...

mjk321

6) Claire look-alike from the screenshot (even her pose with the shotgun is similar to one of the Claire renders for Revelations 2)

the screenshot is saying that costume is actually from RE director's cut arrange mode

also, the sports wear outfit is from RE2, in a photo somewhere

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
also, the sports wear outfit is from RE2, in a photo somewhere

Yes, on Wesker's desk, as I said. It's on a secret film for which you have to search the desk fifty times.

I read in the Languages thread that you understand Japanese. Can you tell us if it says anything else that could be interesting?

mjk321

Yes, on Wesker's desk, as I said. It's on a secret film for which you have to search the desk fifty times.

I read in the Languages thread that you understand Japanese. Can you tell us if it says anything else that could be interesting?

on the left side from the top, the screenshot is explaining wesker's powers. red strike and black dash. when wesker stores enough power, you can release it to do massive aoe damage as red strike, or unleash it to run really fast for those who wants to speedrun.

bottom left side screenshot, where Becky is getting cornered, the devs wants you to see the glass cylinders behind the zombie, it's properly reflecting the situation happening around it, such graphics :p .

upper right side, over the costumes, it's just hyping up the story of RE0. under that is the costumes, which is already mentioned in this thread.

bottom most part says, more info coming about the release version at December 3rd

Last edited:
Top Bottom