• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dead Aim never played this would i like it?

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
I remember watching my cousin play it for a bit. It seem interesting, but I didn't care for the people in it. I also remember the it goes first person to shot. Do you think I would like it?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Honestly, I can't tell you that you would like it because I have no idea what a game needs to be 'likable' in your definition but what I can tell you is that, in my opinion, it's a very good game. The best Resident Evil spin-off game to date. The characters are interesting, the plot is sound and the game-play is faithful to that of the old RE's with just enough of a first person shooter in it to make it nice for fans of the newer games. And the locations are so classic it could make you cry, from the well-furnished ocean liner to the foreboding creepiness of the island lab/disposal facility.

I give it a 9/10 with my only problem being that it's too short for my liking.

Painted_Wraith

I'm not complaining since I bought it at a very cheap price, but don't expect it to be anywhere near as great as the main games. It's not the worst, but I wouldn't say it's the best spin off either. There aren't any gameplay features themselves that I think make Dead Aim anymore or less enjoyable, but I found the story and the setting overall boring. I'd give it a 6.5/10

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It's the best spin-off, I agree...Also, the characters are GREAT...The only complaint I truly have is that it's too short. I'd also complain about the ragdoll physics, but it's an older game, so that's forgivable...It really is worth it...I absolutely loved it...

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
I think the game is good as long as the overweight zombie doesn't come to spoil it for me, can't recall how many times I died...

bruno

Chief Researcher
It's not an overweight zombie, it's an experimental tyrant. They gave him some steroids and he grew uncontrollably.
The tyrant lost it's sight but if you make any noise it will run after you forever... you have to walk quietly and use the silenced pistol.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It's not an overweight zombie, it's an experimental tyrant. They gave him some steroids and he grew uncontrollably.
The tyrant lost it's sight but if you make any noise it will run after you forever... you have to walk quietly and use the silenced pistol.
Man...You'd think I'd remember that one...I'll have to look it up I guess, but it sounds awesome..

Neutral_00

There is no more of ME !
I think it deserves a shot !

I mean you make a hidden relationship with this game that makes you back to play it many times, thats always happen with me.

=D.

naomih808

lol... My mum got me this game like... well a long time ago. I think she seen it for like a £5 and well, that's the only reason she got it.. but anyways.
I still haven't played it. For some reason I just thought it would be crap because it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the main series.. Claire, Leon, chris etc... Well also, I've been busy.

Though seeing this comments, I might gave it ago. Though need some more free time lol.

bruno

Chief Researcher
lol... My mum got me this game like... well a long time ago. I think she seen it for like a £5 and well, that's the only reason she got it.. but anyways.
I still haven't played it. For some reason I just thought it would be crap because it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the main series.. Claire, Leon, chris etc... Well also, I've been busy.

Though seeing this comments, I might gave it ago. Though need some more free time lol.

Although it doesn't belong to the main series, I think it's a great game. It has a really great gameplay (RE4-prototype), nice graphics, cool enemies, spooky environment, etc.
The only problem with this game is that it is too short.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

I'm with Bruno...And, while it's not part of the MAIN series, it is still cannon, therefore not just a made-up side game to make fans feel good...So it does have SOME relevance...And what Bruno didn't mention where the characters...The two main characters are POLAR opposites, so they play well off of each other...

Cleona

serious i thought this was lame why arent they selling the V-Virus to transexuals it gay and morphus look a bit like sephiroth before he injects the virus in him.

UmbrellaFella

Master of Unlocking
Just got it, haven't gotten too far into it yet but so far it has been enjoyable. I haven't played revelations but I was wondering if these two games are similar or not (more in terms of environment and enemies than story wise)?

Top Bottom