• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Nemesis in campaign or only multiplayet?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Is Nemesis definitely in main campaign or only online?? Multiplayer mode Nemesis is only XBox exclusive and I'm on PS3 so I'm just hoping I get to see him in the campaign!!

EDIT: just noticed my "multiplayer" typo in the subject line, sorry about that

sbr999

Is Nemesis definitely in main campaign or only online?? Multiplayer mode Nemesis is only XBox exclusive and I'm on PS3 so I'm just hoping I get to see him in the campaign!!

EDIT: just noticed my "multiplayer" typo in the subject line, sorry about that

Nemesis is in the single-player campaign too (at least from the reviews/videos I've seen: You can find him on the warehouse stage for example)
But the option to control him is exclusive for xbox360 audience.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Cannot believe they made it 360 exclusive, that's made me so angry :mad: It should be available for PS3 too!!

sbr999

Available from day of release on Xbox 360 only
There's might be a chance that other system get this later too, though their announcement is rather easy misinterpret. o_O

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
From what i was able to dig up, you do encounter nemesis, be it part of the story or just a mission, takes place in Raccoon Park.

Nemesis malfunctions and goes rogue, Vector's squad is tasked to get Nemesis back under control by injecting in with a parasite.

Pulled from the wikia.

Top Bottom