• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Negative Evil: Unforgotten Memories

Zombie Enclave

Chapter 1: Road of Destruction

The cold long years, eating the people...among the cannibals. Drifted away in a virus. And ended by a missile. A weapon of mass destruction....that's what the towns inhabitants had transformed in to.

Pain was wandering through me at once when I had crawled out. The gray, humid sky was the only thing I wanted to see. Dead bodies were scattered across the road. My jaw had dropped once I started to be afraid of myself....the tears across my face as the bodies past. I was a murderer...especially since my own daughter, MY OWN ****ING DAUGHTER was next to me, eaten.

Once I was able to walk, my head was down as my feet were moving in a slow speed. Rocks around me, dirt, glass and destroyed vehicles. Many odd creatures, one with a large tongue , the other with enlarged nails. It looked like a reptile.

After observing the bodies as I walked in sorrow, I saw three men with gas masks, running away. It suddenly turned dark, bodies still around but moaning and screams.

Was I hallucinating? When I opened my mouth to yell, nothing came out. Just a small bit of my voice. I crawled away, looking at a brown haired man, following a black haired woman. He had a police outfit, but a large amount of bandages across his chest. The woman had a pink shirt, pink mini skirt and black pants. There was a woman running towards me. She looked about my age. While it happened, there was a sudden eating sound as I closed my eyes.

I woke up and saw that there actually WAS a woman that ran over to me. A man who looked very muscular, with white pants, green shoes and a green shirt. The woman had blond hair, with a blue suit. It looked as if she was growing what looked like brown hair.

" He's the only supposed survivor...strange how anybody could survive from that blast... " the woman sighed, looking at the man. Two other men ran up. Both had more heavy clothing. They had grabbed me and put me into a helicopter. They all ran in. I saw the woman staring at me, as if she felt sorry.

Now, everything was full of darkness...after I closed my eyes, after my regretted awakening.

Zombie Enclave

Thanks!

Chapter 2
Used

My eyes opened, as I shifted my head towards a white room. Two scientists were over me. They were....doing something odd.

I jumped up. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING! " I yelled. " Nothing, just ge- " I punched the scientist. Bunches of guards ran in. Several guns aimed at my head. I was scared. " Hostile actions in Biochemical test lab, sector 4. " one of them ordered. " You can't do this. You can't! " I said.

" Just don't move, and no actions will be taken. " a guard said. " One of your ass hole partners called in more! And you said I had committed ' hostile actions '! ". The commander talked into a mic. " Send in the agents, we have a use for him... ". The butt of a gun hit me in the stomach.

Chapter 3
Questions, questions

The same man and woman were standing, looking at me. " He waked up. " the man said. I looked at my hands. They had gloves on them. My pants were wight, with blue shoes and leg pads. My head was covered with a balaclava. A hazel shirt, with a sign and a light vest had been put on me.

" So you're that guy we found in Raccoon City. " he said. Several different targets, weapons and vests were on the wall. Though, I decided to direct my attention to the man. " Yeah, thanks for taking me here. Ass hole. " I groaned. The woman slightly looked over. " Okay, I have some questions, before you open your mouth to spout your bull**** out. Why am I here, why am I dressed this way, and who are you? " I asked, still angry.

The man sighed. " My name is Chris Redfield. and she- " I interrupted him. " I didn't ask who that bitch was, I asked YOU retard. Answer me....why am I here? ". Chris sighed. " They sent you here because you survived that blast. " he answered. " So, are you trying to get suicide bombers or something? " " No, you seem really tough.... " he once again replied. I could tell he tried to hold back his anger. " Well, thanks miss, but I don't want to get flirted with. "

" Your attitude won't help. " Chris started to show his anger. " HOW COULD I ACT LIKE I AM IN A LAND OF SUNSHINE AND FLOWERS WHEN I WAKE UP TO FIND OUT I KILLED MY FAMILY, I AM ABOUT TO GET RESEARCHED ON, HIT BY A GUN AND THEN SENT HERE, IN A WAR OUTFIT!!!!!????? " I yelled.

Chapter 4
Fiery Annoyance

Two other people, a man with blond hair, and a African American woman came out from a hallway. " Sorry for the delay, the president had to look for another agent. And Sheva had a lot of trouble getting here. And you must have been the lucky guy, uhhmm... " the guy said. " His full name is Danny Kem Vanar. He seems to be Turkish, Russian and...well, American. Born in Russia, his mother was Turkish, father was Turkish, but the fathers family had lot's of Russian people. His wife was German and American. Used to work at S.T.A.R.S. as a technician, support, medical and Major. For a long time, he worked with the European Union as a Thermal Image TV Operator. He is now 30. " a man said. " We don't have many agents that are foreign. "

" We also don't know anybody that becomes a year older each 10 years. " the blond man laughed. " Well, besides Chris, sense he's 35 and he looks young. " said the girl, making Chris laugh. " I wouldn't say that, Jill. " Chris laughed again.

( Okay, now it isn't in the main characters view of things sense his name was said. )

Danny was feeling annoyed. " So, powerful foreign guy, maybe after we teach you how to be a agent, you could teach me whatever other language you speak. And could you show me where you found the potion to make somebody invincible? " the blond guy joked. Sheva laughed again. The man who told them the info about Danny stopped laughing. " Okay stop. ". " Yeah, before I shove my foot up your faggot ass, blondy. "

" It's Leon, and why are you so angry? I mean, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? " Leon asked Danny. " If you want to keep on joking, then fine. And why I am angry?... " Danny paused. Tears started to go down his face. " You didn't have a family. You didn't turn in to a uncontrollable, undead murderer. You DIDN'T KILL the people you LOVED!" He yelled at Leon, who stepped back. He stopped getting sad.

After a while, barely anything got done besides training Danny how to fight, which was un-needed after he kicked Leon in the nose. It was 10 PM. Everybody left besides him. He was feeling odd, and the feeling made him fall asleep.

Top Bottom