• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Need Some Help on Archives

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1428

Ok so I recently got Resident Evil: Archives for my Wii (Archives is basically REmake on the Wii) and I'm having a little bit of trouble with it.

Here's some of the stuff I need help on:

Surviving the trap with the knight with rotating blades after you get the second mansion key ( alrady got the first one which was in the Book of Curse)

Finding the lighter (already found Kerosene cantene)

And getting all those "emblem of a helmet" things.

mastermind

the first one you have to kill the dog to get the collar and there is a coin inside and examine the coin and use that to get the key

the lighter is in Spencer's personal study along with the dog whistle above the save room near the back door to the mansion

this last one i cant help you with since i havent gotten them all yet myself but hope this helped

bruno

Chief Researcher
You need to go to the second floor study (near the stairway in the west side of the mansion) and get the dog whistle (and the lighter, i think it's there). Go to the outside balcony near the dining room (2F) and use the whistle. Some dogs will attack you. When you kill one of them, he'll leave something glowing on the floor. Get it, examine and you'll get a coin. Examine the coin and you'll get a fake key. Go to the trap room and, when you take the real key from the ground, replace it with the fake key, and the trap will be deactivated.

I don't know what you mean by the emblem of a helmet, but if you're talking about the doors locked with the emblem key, you'll get that key later in the game, when you're in the residence.

D

Deleted member 1428

Ah ok. Thanks Bruno and mastermind.

Also, what I mean by the emblem of helmet stuff is that sometimes youn got to doors that say stuff like," Its locked. An emblem of a shield/sword/helmet/armor is embedded in the lock.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Nemises;59955 said:
Ah ok. Thanks Bruno and mastermind.

Also, what I mean by the emblem of helmet stuff is that sometimes youn got to doors that say stuff like," Its locked. An emblem of a shield/sword/helmet/armor is embedded in the lock.

you need to find the mansion keys, havn't played REmake but in RE1 you get the Helmet Key After killing the giant Plant (use Examine and look at the back of the key and push enter to get the 'name' of the key)

bruno

Chief Researcher
Jason-Voorhees;59977 said:
you need to find the mansion keys, havn't played REmake but in RE1 you get the Helmet Key After killing the giant Plant (use Examine and look at the back of the key and push enter to get the 'name' of the key)

As Jason said, each lock symbol (sword, armor, shield, helmet) corresponds to a mansion key (with the same symbols). You'll find the four keys as you progress through the game. I assume you already have the Sword and Armor keys.
If you get stuck, just ask.

D

Deleted member 1428

Sorry for the double post but yet again I need help on a few small things.

1. I want to know how to open the Jewelry Box with the 'round recession about 4 cm in diameters'. If there's a recession then where do you find the thing to open it?

2. Finding the Spencer family emblem. Searched the mansion all over the place and still can't find it.

3. Opening the door at the back of the stairs. I have the first octogan which you can also use to open the door that has that thing that says " the defiler of the accursed grave". I also have an octogan ring but I'm guessing you need something to go in it.

That's it for now I guess.

bruno

Chief Researcher
There's a room with an eagle and two glowing jewels somewhere int he second floor. You'll have to climb something to get the jewels, but you must make the eagle look in the other direction. One of those jewels is meant to be placed in the box, the other on serves an eye (you probably know what i mean with this). After you place the red jewel in the box, you'll need to solve a puzzle and then, you'll get a broach. Examine it to get the emblem key, and use the key to open the door in the second floor. Besides the door is a study where you'll find a Metal object... exactly what you need to complete the second octogonal emblem.

Top Bottom