• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Need help with questions about raid mode ?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
(PS4) So i have over 20 completed missions yet i ahavent unlocked jill or Leon ??? Do I have to complete the whole campaign first ?? I have only finsihed the the first episode and have been playing raid wanting to unlock jill and Leon. Any help you guys have will help me out . Thank you

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Do you have FULL completion medals in each of the 20 stages (meaning you went in at or below the recommended level, you didn't use any herbs and you killed every single enemy including the ones that spawn after the giant coin appears)?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
i thought it meant you just had to c
Do you have FULL completion medals in each of the 20 stages (meaning you went in at or below the recommended level, you didn't use any herbs and you killed every single enemy including the ones that spawn after the giant coin appears)?
thought once to you beat the stage you then complete it ? I didnt know you have to have all 5 medals in each stage ?? so id have to atleast beat 40 stages and have 2000 medals ????!!!

Top Bottom