• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

need help (outbreak)

rayne

can anyone tell me how to get the -heard scream in front of J's bar- and -heard scream in owners room- so i could get 100%

pweez n thank you

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I think it's something you have to do actually. I've never figured out what exactly has to be done so I'm not sure how you would go about doing it to get 100% completion but I'd check a walkthrough if I were you. (I mean someone out there has to know how to do it, right?)

rayne

Claire_Redfield;74578 said:
I think it's something you have to do actually. I've never figured out what exactly has to be done so I'm not sure how you would go about doing it to get 100% completion but I'd check a walkthrough if I were you. (I mean someone out there has to know how to do it, right?)

i checked a whole bunch but they never said how to trigger it...
i guess ill have to research somemore then

rayne

Fallen91;74567 said:
Is this one of the special items that you get in every oubreak scenario or just a scream that you hear? :confused:

its a scream that you trigger when you enter a room but for some reason it wont trigger with me...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Maybe there's something you have to do before you can trigger the scream...? Do you use the nail gun on the desk to board up the entry way or go through all the rooms on that floor before going into the Owners room? OooO Do you use on of the wine bottles on the painting to open the desk drawer? That could be it. (I'm not really sure, I've done it but I don't think I've really payed attention to see if the scream comes or not.) If it's not any of those things, I'm not really sure what it could be but I'll help you look around. :D

EDIT: I found another forum that said you have to get to the owners room as quickly as possible so maybe you should try rushing to the owners room first. If it doesn't come when you first enter the room, it probably won't come on that go around and you should probably restart the game. For the scream in front of J's Bar, what you do is you run down the steps and before moving the cop car, run in the opposite direction of the cop all the way down to the end of the street where the other blockade is. That should trigger the scream and if it doesn't, restart and try again. (Also, in order to obtain a 100% for that particular scenario, you have to play a scenario where you die in the explosion of the tanker truck.)

Hope all of that helped.

LordGolbez

To The Best Of My Memory It Is Random I Had To Play Though Quite A Few Times To Get It Myself And When I Got It I Did The Same Thing That I Did Before. There Might Be A Trigger Event But As Far As I Know there Is Not.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
LordGolbez;74680 said:
To The Best Of My Memory It Is Random I Had To Play Though Quite A Few Times To Get It Myself And When I Got It I Did The Same Thing That I Did Before. There Might Be A Trigger Event But As Far As I Know there Is Not.
From what I've heard/read, it's more about the timing. It's like the screams are going to happen whether you're there to hear them or not you just have to make sure that you're around to hear them, you know?

rayne

Claire_Redfield;74656 said:
Maybe there's something you have to do before you can trigger the scream...? Do you use the nail gun on the desk to board up the entry way or go through all the rooms on that floor before going into the Owners room? OooO Do you use on of the wine bottles on the painting to open the desk drawer? That could be it. (I'm not really sure, I've done it but I don't think I've really payed attention to see if the scream comes or not.) If it's not any of those things, I'm not really sure what it could be but I'll help you look around. :D

EDIT: I found another forum that said you have to get to the owners room as quickly as possible so maybe you should try rushing to the owners room first. If it doesn't come when you first enter the room, it probably won't come on that go around and you should probably restart the game. For the scream in front of J's Bar, what you do is you run down the steps and before moving the cop car, run in the opposite direction of the cop all the way down to the end of the street where the other blockade is. That should trigger the scream and if it doesn't, restart and try again. (Also, in order to obtain a 100% for that particular scenario, you have to play a scenario where you die in the explosion of the tanker truck.)

Hope all of that helped.

thanks you for the help!!

Top Bottom