• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) Need help gvirus stage 3

Gvirusstage3

Hey , on ps4 i am at stage 3 g virus fight , i have only handgun weapons and grenade launcher weapon (3 greennade launcher weapon ammo) , no matter how many times i try i never am able to finish this fight . Please tell me how i can finish this fight with the few weapons i have. I have looked at YouTube videos on how to defeat g virus stage 3 , but i am never able to win the fight. Please help me

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Are you running out of ammo or are you just dying? Because if you're dying just watch some YouTube videos but instead of focusing on what they're using to kill him, focus on how they're dodging his attacks. (Cause he's a bitch, especially on hardcore.)

I would suggest finding a 'no damage' run to watch; I know that really helped me get his attack pattern down. (Which changes each time he enters a new stage after a certain amount of damage.)

Good luck!

Gvirusstage3

Thanks for reply i have gotten to his last stage in stage 3 , where the eyes in the middle of his body gets visible , it's just that i get killed

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I was in about the same boat as you just yesterday. It took me forever to kill him but I watched some no damage videos to see how to dodge him effectively and I saved my grenade ammo until his last form, where the eyes are in the center of his chest. (All I had was the infinite samurai edge, five grenades - including the one you can find in the room with him - and five acid rounds.

I used the handgun on his first two forms, with grenades in the mix, and then I unloaded my acid rounds on his last form. (And I think I still had to shoot him a bit to get him to go down.)

Hope that helps.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Remember, the area is littered with useful ammo and items as well. Aim carefully for the eyes, and go all out when the eyes are bulging from the chest. There are also a lot of opportunities to attack him when he is picking up items to throw at you. If you have a knife, you can always stab the eyes when he is downed as well to preserve ammo.

Gvirusstage3

Thanks everyone for answer i have already managed to beat him and the final boss in the game. This is my first suvirval horror game and i have really enjoyed this game.

Top Bottom