• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Personal Gameplay

Murderer Enshrined

These are some of my favorite video games

Please, enjoy

Here is one from the Resident Evil 2 Remake:

And here's a Tomb Raider one:

And here's a Rainbow Six Siege one:

Murderer Enshrined

Regarding Ada's segment:

Ada: If you don't cooperate, I'll get a sample from the Nest.

Well, if you could've done that in the first place, then why didn't you do that in the first place?

Murderer Enshrined

If anybody's interested, you can view the rest of my videos on ~ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL ~

If your channel is not meant for children, you have to set your channel and flag your videos as such.

If you embed them on a message board, as I've done here, they won't play within the embedded player, it just shows a message that says you have to sign in to prove you're old enough to watch the video. Youtube, google and the FTC have really screwed things up since I was last on Youtube.

Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it

- Mark Twain

SpaceOwlHoot

If you set your video as not being age-restricted, I'm thinking you don't have to sign in.

Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it

- Mark Twain

-Benjamin Franklin

Murderer Enshrined

Thank you for that.

by the by

Found this:

“Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.” This quote is often attributed to Twain, but it's unverified; it may instead be a variation on a line from Robert Heinlein's "The Man Who Sold the Moon": "The principle [of censorship] is wrong.

So, not sure what to make of that saying, quote, phrase, whatever.....

Murderer Enshrined

Okay, so, I didn't get far with Heisenberg on VoS, which sucked, because I really wanted to beat RE8 on VoS.

So, I started playing The Mercenaries, and I actually managed to do some stuff I felt was kind of cool.

Here's some of my gameplay:

I took those four videos off of 'restricted to under 18 years olds' but I have to be honest, I'm still pretty apprehensive. The people from youtube/google sound serious when they talk about monetary penalties. From what I've watched and read, the FTC has the legal right to fine you up to $42,000 for each video they feel violates their restrictions, and it doesn't even have to be a video that's offensive in any way at all. And it doesn't matter if you have 3 subscribers or 300,000 subscribers, they'll just do what they want.

To be perfectly honest with everyone, I'm really not understanding what they're saying. Is it ok or not? Is that so difficult to answer? Instead, they go on and on and nothing they say makes sense to me. It's not like my videos and channel are going to have any impact on the world. I have like 2 subscribers. WTF? To me, it just sounds like another money-making scheme. It's bullsh!t.

Top Bottom